The Journey of a Muppet

Well, well, well.

It is day 32 of this journey and for some reason today has been the hardest of the lot... for no reason...

Had no motivation to get out of bed this morning and then struggled all day, don't know why.

Managed to keep on track and have had two packs and 1.5 litres of water so far, going to go and make the 3rd one now and then have the last one when I get in from work.

This week is 1 day longer than usual with WI being on Sat morning, which reminds me I need to get my car fixed before then... the exhaust fell off at the weekend!!! There's another few hundred quid I would prefer to spend on something else.

Also going out on Saturday for a family meal, 3 family members birthdays within 4 days! We're going Indian and I won't be able to stick to plan but I'll just be having some chicken tikka and nothing else and hopefully that will keep me on track.

I personally can't see much difference when I look in the mirror but I can feel the difference, today I am wearing a shirt I remember wearing for the first time when I was on a cruise in December at the captains cocktail party and it was so tight then I thought the buttons were going to come off it but today it is very baggy and really too big for me. Trousers are feeling looser around the legs but not so much around the waist, I guess that will come!

Thanks! Still got an awfully long way to go but so far it's been okay.

Resisted temptation after work and now I've made it into bed so another day passed.

Was really wanting some pizza towards the end of my shift but I have resisted, no idea where this came from as last two weeks not really had cravings for things like i did in the very first week.

Well well yesterday was TOUGH!

I was a 1st birthday party for my niece, all sorts of party food and more and drink going down and the cake looked amazing but I resisted and managed to keep to my water.

WI was this morning, -4lb gone forever!

Tonight is another big test but I will be eating, I have 3 very close family birthdays in 4 days, niece yesterday and then another two Sunday and Monday so going for a family meal tonight for an Indian, I'll just be sticking to protein though, probably just have chicken tikka.

Hopefully that won't kick me out of ketosis but either way I'll be back on track and honking in the 100% honk thread on Sunday!

This was the cake from the party...

yNH1f.jpg

Well I had a bit of a blip over Easter, 4 family birthdays in a week is hard work! But back on track after about 4 days off and still managed to loose 3lb, although it was just over a week as had WI this morning rather than the usual Friday. Back to Friday this week so only a 5 day week so not expecting a great loss.

Gonzo you're really doing great and i really hope you can continue :) I too am on a 5 day weigh in this week but going off your previous weigh in's i'd imagine you'll have a wonderful loss none the less. That cake is so cute, my lil girl would have loved it haha.

Hope you don't beat yourself off about the Easter period, you're back on track now and that's all that matters and look 38lbs in 6 weeks that's phenomenal

-5 lb whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :D

Back