The journey to a slimmer me!!! ( feel free to say hi!! )

pingu007

Everyone hits that point where they look at themselves and realise, i have to do something about my weight.

Im 5ft 6' and i weigh 15st 10lb. My BMI is over 30 and i have have flab in all the wrong places.

This time came when i was looking through photos of me at a nightclub, the dress i was wearing showed every single roll on my tummy..... yuck:jelous:

i saw all these girls in skimpy little dresses with toned abs and realised that i was only 21 years old and already looked like this. If i was to carry on at this rate id be dead by the time im 40. I put on 6 stone in 3 years. Dramatic i know

I dont want to be super skinny, but i do want to be healthy and not look so ridiculous in nice outfits

So i decided to start slimming world yesterday, so far so good!
I joined this forum to enable the support i need, i find that if i dont have support or motivation i will fall of the wagon quicker than you can say doritoes.

Ideally i would like to loose 3 stone before i go to cyprus in 2 months time, i realise that this is going to need a dramatic life change! and i am ready for anything!
So here i go on my weightloss journey.

Come join me, critisice my food choices or offer words of support!
I would really appreciate any input!

Ok so Day one!! not going to badly, i am going to sleep well tonight as i actually went to the gym today!! shocking i know!!!
Didnt manage long however at least i had the effort to actually go which usually i dont bother with!!

Going to make the lamb keema for dinner soon ... let it cook nicley! yumyum!

Breakfast : NOTHING!! please dont moan i know im terrible, this is not a habit!!!
Lunch: 4 eggs made into an omellete with peppers and mushrooms and 30g of cheddar (HEX ) a slice of wholemeal bread on the side (HEX) and a tablespoon of ketchup ( 1 syn)
Dinner: Lamb keema curry made slimming world style but using lean lamb mince ( 9.5 syns )

So total syns = 10.5

Will probably have a muller light yoghurt later and some fruit too!!

Day 2:

Breakfast: 28g crunchy bran and 100ml of skimmed milk

Snacks: 2 muller light yoghurts and a bananna

Lunch: chicken with tomato couscous

Dinner: homemade chinese mmmmmm

The dinner should contain few syns too!! I just seem to be eating nonstop!!! I cant see how im going to loose weight!!!!

How have you been getting on?

You will lose weight, I've lost 12.5lbs in 2 weeks and haven't stopped eating, its just about eating the right things!

Back