The last stubbon stone!!!

Catherine_UK

Hi,

Thought I'd start a diary to try to help me loose my last stubborn stone of weight.

I've lost a lot of weight over the space of 5 years but the last stone to get to my perfect weight refuses to go.

I'm 10Stone dream to be 9Stone, yes I know 10stone isn't fat but it's not slim either, I've still got a bulge over me jeans and an eve bigger bulge when I sit down!

I use my fitness pal which tells me to eat 1200 a day, I do mine by week so sometimes eat less so I can eat more another day.

Add me I'm Catherine_Uk

I've only had a cup of tea today was saving up for a Christmas dinner I was gonna cook for me and hubby tonight as having to work Christmas day but he's just told me he's not feeling well so doesn't want it!!! Anyone want turkey with all the trimmings all bought from M&S? What a waste no way that's all gonna fit in the freezer.

Not quite sure what to eat now ....

Hello im the same id say im 10 stone 4 now and dream of being 9 stone 5.. its taken me a whole year and still haven't got there yet.. so may start ccing in Jan also on 1200 :).. how many times will you be exercising?

Best of luck and I will be following your progress :)

I don't do any exercise at the moment other than walking the dog but know I need to start, there's a new gym opening in my area that only charges £10 a month as an offer if you join before it opens so i've done that

I don't do any exercise at the moment other than walking the dog but know I need to start, there's a new gym opening in my area that only charges £10 a month as an offer if you join before it opens so i've done that
that's a great price :) do you find you are hungry on 1200 a day ?

Feeling very sorry for myself, was going shopping tomorrow so only had Christmas dinner food in fridge so had to have rubbish a Ham, leek pasta n'sauce, it wasn't nice 540kcal and I'm still hungry, to make things worse husband decided he could manage a lovely pesto pasta from M&S he had and now says he feels fine ... He was probably just hungry!!!!!

Apparently I'm the one being unreasonable for being disappointed we're not getting a Christmas together (we're both at work now until boxing day) should have just cooked the roast for me

Cook it anyway, and I'll pop round and eat with you!! :) Sounds delicious.

I would be disappointed about not spending Christmas with my OH. It must be a grumpy man thing to not be. Men eh??

Welcome to the diary section hun. Look forward to reading it :)

Sorry for my moan yesterday, in a much better mood today :0)

*Shanny* I find 1200 fills me up just fine but dosen't allow many spare calories for treats which is what I find hard.

Squeezywheezy I would have happily had you round for din dins! I started reading your diary from the beginning last night, only got about 10 pages in and it's a really interesting read, I haven't peeked at the end so not sure how your getting along now but I'll catch up eventually!!

Catherine x

Good luck! Really hope counting calories works for you! It's been brilliant for me :)

You deserve a medal if you are reading that from the begining hun!!! :) Good luck with that.

Don't apologise for "moaning", thats what these diaries are for. You will be surprised how therapeutic it can be to write all the stresses of the day down.

Hi everyone and Happy Christmas for yesterday!!!

Hope everyone had a great Christmas, I allowed myself Christmas Eve and Christmas Day off counting calories and gonna have today off as well, will start counting on Tuesday (My weigh day)

Work on Christmas day wasn't too bad in the end, work allowed one person to stay in the kitchen all day ad cook us a scrummy Christmas Dinner! Then It was off too my Husbands sisters after the long 12 hour shift but got greeted with champagne so had a lovely evening!

One day off then off to work agin tomo :0(

As I was working Christmas today is my Christmas day so, off to open my presents :0)

Catherine x

Have a good day :)

Happy New Year Everyone!!!!!

Hi sorry haven't been around much but I fell off the wagon big time, so much for this diary keeping me on track!

After a rubbish Christmas at Work me and hubby decided last minute to go to Disneyland Paris for New Years Eve and New Years Day. I had an amazing time and ate lots!!!!

So anyway I can't do anything about it now so looking ahead will be climbing back on the wagon tomorrow.

Hope everyone is back on track after all the festivities!

Catherine x

Good luck!

Today has been a good day ....

Breakfast = 1/2 tin Spaghetti with Sausages on 1 slice dry granary toast

Lunch = 1 Tin mulligatawny Soup

Dinner = 1 and 1/2 Pork Loin Chop cooked in the slow cooker, Roast potatoes cooked with Fry Light, 1 Yorkshire pudding, 1 stuffing ball, Cauliflower and Gravy ... Yum yum!

Exercise = 20 Mins Zumba on the Wii, 10 Mins super hula hoop on the Wii fit, 20mins stretching, 15mins walking up and down stairs.

Goal for total Daily Calories = 1200kcal
Total Calories Eaten = 1351Kcal
Total Calories Burnt = 311

Day off today and had a lovely morning making wedding favours (I sell on EBay) then spent an hour exercising then rewarded myself with a long hot bath.

Slightly over with my calories but the exercise more then makes up for that (I try not to eat my exercise calories)

Just had a yummy dinner now settling down to watch Narnia, Prince Caspian with the Hubby!

Hope everyone's day went well too

Catherine x

Ooh, what type of wedding favors do you make? I love looking at things like that.

Your meals sound yummy, and all for such a good calorie count, too.

Hiya,

They are cones in a range of designs with a heart shape lid personalised and filled with Vanilla Fudge. I'm called "Sweet.Love.Designs" if you wanted to take a looksie or search "Personalised & Handmade Wedding Favours Filled With Delicious Vanilla Fudge"

It's just a hobby really don't make much money out it.

Gonna start making some valentines cards soon so hopefully I'll sell some of them.

Catherine x

Back