The life and times of a fat bird

thank you kindly...and your right not you can't beat the feeling. I think it's the first diet I've ever been on where I believe I'll reach my goal. To see the figures drop on the scales so quickly is amazing. I l Know if I was in a slimming club I would have got bored and left by now.

Health, happiness and a sexy body is in my future..

God I optimistic today

You know I feel the same!!! I can see my goal! I'm well on my way!! And I truly believe I'll get there!!!

a bit late on posting and I hate to go back to old topics...but I have a question about the bad breath thing...that's how I picked my site name by the way... "stinkerbelle" - my husband coined it when I told him my breath was going to turn rotten (one of my biggest peeves). Is there anything to do to prevent or mask it? I already brush 3x per day and I had hoped the peppermint tea would help, but this morning's breath was kickin' - and I'm only in day two of LT!! The wallpaper is going to peel from the walls in the morning if I go into ketosis on day three! HELP!

You can try the breath strips hun and make sure you drink tonnes of water!!! But other than that........You may just have to be stinky a wee while lol...

Mines definately worse in the morning!!! After that its ok!!! x

Water water and more water. I started a new job a couple of weeks ago and was very worried I'd have smelly breath but so far nothing and I am in ketosis. I brush and use Listerine original mouth wash 3x daily. And the water really helps.

hows operation Jade dress we need an update x

Hello Ladies apologies for the long break..I was taking advantage of the good weather with some gardening and painting (any outdoor household chores basically) Any it's all done for the winter weather ahead.
I had a little slip on Sunday. It my was my mother-in-laws 90th birthday (which I totally forgot about..oops). So there was a big family dinner as in siblings flew in from Oz, USA and Dubai to celebrate it. Initially I was going to give it a miss but in the end I decided to go simply because it's such a big land mark...I know I'm full of excuses. So I had a 3 course meal. To be fair I kept it as sensible as I could and carb free. Leaving more than half of each course uneaten.
So back TFR since Monday and it's fine. I think I make life harder for myself coming on and off TFR but hey ho....what can I do???

Well everyone

Another 3lbs of fat has bit the dust. I'm very happy with myself at the moment. Hopefully next week I'll get a good number..

Well Ladies and gents I have an exciting update. My OH popped the question today and we are getting married in Jan. So not only have I operation Jade dress but operation wedding dress also..yippee

Well Ladies and gents I have an exciting update. My OH popped the question today and we are getting married in Jan. So not only have I operation Jade dress but operation wedding dress also..yippee
OMG.... Congratulations!!! Thats amazing news!!! :)

That's wonderful news!!! Congratulations~ Oh how exciting! You'll look fabulous on your big day!

thank you kindly ladies. We are going to have a beach wedding in the Caribbean so it should be good. I'll have to start thinking about dresses some but I want to another 6 weeks or so...I'll love to be in the 11 stone range getting married (even 11.13 would make me happy. Has anyone reading this ordered a wedding dress of the internet??

I have a friend who ordered online and she had a great experience - I can see about getting you the website if you're interested. I guess the woman she was in contact with was lovely and extremely helpful. Paid a fraction for a last year's design - she was over the moon and looked stunning~ A Carribean wedding sounds amazing!!! How exciting! :)

Stinkerbelle... could you possibly email me that site as well please honey :) as I need to order my wedding dress as well ~lol~ x x x

OMG i've only been away for a week at look what i have missed, congratulations lovely girl how exciting !!!

Well everyone

As you can see I've been lazy regarding my diary:sigh::sigh:
I had to come off the plan for a week (two weeks ago) because I was going on a road trip. I had planned to do the maintance plan but that didn't happen. Having said that I made good food choices and I didn't put on any weight so I feel a little more confient about post Lipotrim. Anyway back on the a week and although I had a shaky day yesterday I feel very focused. On second thoughts it could be because I'm getting married in less that 10 weeks:eek::eek: and I don't want to be an obese bride...slightly overweight is okay.

So here is my plan. It's my birthdat 26th November and my OH got my a ticket to see Kasabian so I'm coming off the plan for that night and I plan to mourn the loss of another year with a meal in my favorite restaurant and a few beers watching my favorite band. Back on tract 26th November until 22th Dec where I begun refeeding before heading off to the sunshine and the wedding:):). I've set myself a target of 180lbs so keep your fingers crossed everyone otherwise I'll not even fit into a dress....I'll have to tie a bed sheet around me and make a toga for myself;);)

take it easy peeps

Kazzy

Well done for staying the same, good for you honey! How is operation Jade dress or have we forgotten about the jade dress now you have more important dresses to be thinking about ??

Operation Jade dress is still a work in progress...I can zip it up another inch....me think I'll be in it for my wedding/honeymoon....

pinkkaz ... I'm getting married in August next year and had an amazing time wedding dress shopping :) so it was fantastic. Have you been dress shopping yet? x x x

Back