The Minimins Running Team - Runaholics Anonymous

Ahh thank you. We so badly want it under an hour so fingers crossed! I struggle to learn to speed up I get too comfortable in a set pace I need to learn to push myself and stay at that level...hmmm.

I haven't eaten great today either :-/ I can only hope that it's true when they say you burn all consumed calories 90 minutes after exercise. Fingers crossed!! Lol. One day isn't too bad. Can't say it's over 1500 calories so it's not diabolical :) :)

I'm exhausted just reading what you did! Sounds fantastic, well done you =) =) I was knackered too but still found strength to clean and scrub the house for 3 hours after lol. Burning them calories good today!

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1392938410.847392.jpg

Today's pedometer readings!! =) no wonder I'm tired lol

Just set up a new challenge on Nike+ to run 50 miles in March lol. Anyone who has Nike just PM me your name and I'll add you in =D even if you don't make the 50 you still get a Nike Medal on the app's trophy page. I love collecting them =D

Last edited:
Need me some interval training then don't i!

I must download that nike thing again and have a good loom at it this time, I'm mad for map my run but I think I'd have to pay for extras like the nike one I think! Wish I'd of tracked mine last night now, I'm sure I beat my pb...

I'm a real sad area and don't leave the house without Nike working, my ear warmers, earphones, heart rate monitor and arm band. Proper geek mode ! =D

First run in my own for a loooong time today, was very disappointed to only do 2.07 miles but it's very hilly by me and I put it down to burning myself out, turns out I ran my fastest 2 miles ever and I stopped to walk a few times! Must of gone too fast for what I'm used too. Oh well, good training perhaps?!

Well done Lucy!!! 2 miles is better than no miles =D

Oops...I need to get out there every other day!! I'm falling out of routine, not good! It's laziness too. Perhaps I should schedule more 3 mile runs and only the long 6 miles once a week. Takes too much time out the day. I start work at 10am Monday and scheduled a 3 mi run before work....so hopefully I get out of bed and out the door for 8am...home by 8.30 latest and then shower and ready for work by 9am! Hmmm....

*must motivate self!!!*

13 days left until the big 10k!!!

Well done Lucy, i think we need to focus on our achievements and what we've managed.

I ran 6k yesterday (v v slow), I actually CHOSE to run a different route and up a b@stard of a hill. I thought it would be further than 6k but who knows?

My thighs on the front really ached after wards but recovered after a full roast pork dinner (with crackling which I'd promised myself if I did my run) and a good long bath.

I've a 10k in may and slightly anxious about it. I aim for a short run with intervals, 5k and longer run. Could you do something like that?

I can't decide what to run in the morning...5k or 10k...perhaps should do 5k speed run and save the 10k for my day off Friday so I can fully focus on it and not worry about having work later in the day.

12 days until my 10k race!

You both won!

Just done 5k and achieved beating both PBs! Fastest 5k and fastest mile!

5k in 29minutes 23 secs
Mile in 9 minutes 15 secs!

Hard to know as you do build stamina over time, I think training and weightloss work together =) definitely feel lighter- don't feel frumpy when I run anymore lol. I need to get quicker still I wanna run a mile in 8 1/2 minutes =D

Urggg, dilema coming up in case someone reads in time........

Should of gone running yesterday with my buddy but it hoofed it down so we said go today, she cant go now but i've brought my stuff.

Since yesterday I keep getting the shivvers and last night even had a hot toddy. At work i'm freezing and everyone else is warm so it sounds like the early start of something........

Should I try and go by myself??

Don't know if you've already gone or not gone, but if you don't feel well you should never run when ill. It'll always take longer for your body I recover. (Read this in my running magazine)

However if you feel okay, should still try stick to your commitments as it can be a sticky spiral to go down if you make one excuse, other less valid ones can stop you too =)

I ran in the pouring rain yesterday, but had head warmer, two hoods on and thick trousers. Touchwood...no illness yet! Perhaps I'm just lucky!

Run in morning...... Erghhh dreading it but need to do it!!! Only way I can make sure 9.30am SW weigh in is accurate my bladder will only truly empty after a run!

I am truly bricking it. I'd love to see 144lb on the scales so I'm finally at target but it just isn't happening!!!!

I want it next week.....:-/ god I'm so sad and disappointed about it, it's dumb. Hopefully I can finally move on when weigh in is done with. Off for a fruit shop at market after weigh in so perhaps that will be the key to finally get to target next Friday!!!

Back