The MiniMins WW Food Diary

I was really good yesterday until the evening when i had an evening out (planned) but dinner is cooked for us, last week chicken in black bean sauce, rice and apple tart for pud, this week home made lasagne with salad, french bread and trifle. I will try to find out what is next week in advance so i can have an excuse ready.

I had only had 7 1/2 points until then and daily allowance 23 + 4 from spinnig class (27 for the day)

Not put off though hope damage minimal and raring to go today.

Loving your daily menus, have a good day

Well I went well over my points today! Had at least twice as many as I'm meant to have. But I'm not going to worry! Basically had a healthy breakfast and lunch - had some biscuits in between (not a whole packet though! YAY Me! Lol)... and then had dinner out with a friend. Went to Pizza Express which was gorgeous - but I didn't realise how high in points they are!! Oh well, I now know for next time to either save points, or just stick to pub grub! lol

I'm not going to let it worry me though - it was just one day off. It may mean that I put weight on, or don't lose as much (I'm half expecting to put weight on anyway as I was on CD, even though only for four days)... But I had a lovely day, didn't binge... I've personally written everything down that I have had - and just because I've had a lot of points doesn't mean I'm going to think "stuff it" and continue chowing down food.

To be honest I think this is quite a healthy view to have. I've looked through my eating out guide, and have an idea of which places are best to avoid, or prepare for. Next time I think we may go Italian... Sometimes we go out every Friday, sometimes we don't. I don't actually see the harm in going out and enjoying a meal - it's not every day!

It's bizarre. Before I would have beaten myself up for it. Called myself a pig, or binged for the rest of the evening - but I still feel in control. It's a fantastic feeling!

Sorry, just wanted to share that with everyone! lol Even going over my daily points by so much - I'm still focussing on the positive! :D

Back on track today so heres my food diary.

Breakfast.

2 crumpets + honey = 3points

lunch.

Qourn burger + wholemeal roll and ketchup = 3.5
Small bar of diary milk = 2.5

Dinner.

WW ocean pie = 3.5
wedges = 2
veg = 0

Snacks

Milk = 1
Rainbow drops = 1.5
ww cheese and onion dipper = 1.5​

still got a few points left for a treat this evening but yet to decide on that,lol.

Yesterday

Breakfast

2 weetabix - 2
1/2 pint of skim milk - 1
tabsp raisins - 1

Lunch

Tesco h/eating soup - 1/2
3 slices of bread - 3
diet flora - 1

Dinner

tesco h/e chilli and wedges - 6

Snacks
10 cashew nuts - 1
tesco h/e chewy bar - 1 1/2
ww biscuits( 2 toffee) - 1 1/2
2 apples - 1
jumbo caramel snack a jack - 1/2

Total 19 1/2
Allowance for day 23

Yesterday

reakfast - oatso simple and alpen lite bar - 3.5

Lunch - wrap and tuna salad -4
crisps - 1.5
light choc mousse - 1

Dinner - 0 point curry and bns mash - 0
healthy eating naan bread -5
yoghurt -1

snacks
milk - 1
ww toffee bar - 1.5
hot choc - 0.5
2 x rich tea -1
small banana - 1

total 21

WI last night lost 4 1/2 lb yeah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monday 23rd October

Breakfast
2xWeetabix - 2 points
Small glass of Orange Juice - 1 point
Milk for the day - 2 points

Lunch
Bagel - 2 points
Bacon - 1.5 points
HP Sauce - 0.5 points

Mid Afternoon Snack
Kit Kat - 2.5 points

Dinner