The New Cinderellas

Hi Mel,

I have the shred,and I have heard good things about Zumba...but what I would really love is salsa and pole dancing fitness classes, especially the later. I am not as agile and as flexible I would like to be and I think pole dancing fitness would be fun .

Bella

I don't get Wii anyway. its you infront of a computer doing stuff right?

Hi Bel --

As you do not have TV you would have to use it with your computer. I would not have one, but my kids wanted it.

I did pole dancing for fitness -- it was freakin' hard work. The classes were two hours long (too long) and after the class my legs (thigh muscles) hurt so badly. I asked if she would do one hour twice a week, instead of two hours once a week and she said, "No." So, I dropped it.

http://www.minimins.com/members/min...-after-pictures-picture17457-poledancing.html

MM

Last edited:
I woke feeling optimistic,like a needle in a record that has found its groove..along side that I feel an urgency to not go back into the fog on 'not knowing'and getting bogged down in the superfical..ah well, one day at atime..time for a bubble bath and a hot CD..no oats for me.

LOL -- Great minds think alike. I had a hot bubble bath last night, and tried the CD chocolate tetra spilt into two mugs and mixed with hot water to make two hot chocs. It was pretty good.

MM

Hi teamies,

and you know Mel , sometimes the bubble bath just does it for me, the cold bathroom floor is a bit of a comedown though

OK teamies I am watching biggest lose Uk and some things about it really suprise me... this week their weight loss were really small some loss none at all and the strongest person got booted off....but in away it did not suprise me cos they are still eating so much , way too much and I think that will change going forward,,with out all that exercise given how much they are eating, there might even have been more no losses. Ha! Give some packs of CD for a week ..that will show them a thing or two

Morning All -- I hope everyone is having a good day.

@Bel -- One the best things about living in Germany (when we did) was underfloor heating. One word: awesome!

MM

Hi Kistika

Hi Kistika,

I think that this team kind of died down to just Bel and myself pretty quickly -- and Bel is taking a rest from posting on any thread except her own diary atm.

However, if you want to "join this team" please do and I will (at the very least) will offer my support. Perhaps, we can even post an inviation to revitalise the team.

There are team rules -- about limiting teams to six members and posting our combined losses each week, but I think no team has been doing that for a couple of years.

Anyway, welcome to CD and good luck.

MM

Back