The New Cinderellas

Hi Belle,

He measured some areas my CDC did not do...you can read them on my diary.

It was fairly sad seeing how big my waist was, when my hub came home w/ 4 prs of 38" mens trousers and my waist was 41" but!!

I've been back on 100% since the blip on Friday night but still haven't budged an ounce since then so hoping I get at least 2lbs off! I'll ask her to measure me anyway so I'll at least see some loss if it's not pounds, it'll be inches (or at least centimetres!)...

I'm hoping the weigh in isn't bad bad news on Tuesday!

How was the weekend, Bellefrogette and Sahra! Sorry I got your name wrong before-- it was a typo!

Did my ketone test this morning- the only way to get myself into deep purple in 48 hours is to increase my physical activity,first thing I'll do is walk to the post office briskly, powerwalk, listing to lil wayne. This week is operation deep purple.

Notthat I like going to that post office, but some ebay seller send everything recored delievery- most awkward.

GM, it was a medium weekend would have been better if I had worked in more activity

belle...try to stay focussed to staying on track and maybe don't worry so much about ketostix!

I need to get more activity and it's in my plans to begin walking for 10min or some other cardio if it's wet outside for 10 min for week 3 and 4. I doubt I've lost more than 2lbs this week! But at least I'm still 100% and not been tempted since Friday night...

I did walk twice yesterday and nothing much at the gym though I did go.

no more buying patterns on ebay.
today I just want music and cleaning house and drinking water

Hi Gm, I look at ketostix the same way I do the scales, they are just a part of the formula that tells it like it is.Faint ketones, still, mean something that I need to pay attention to.

I did walk twice yesterday and nothing much at the gym though I did go.

no more buying patterns on ebay.
today I just want music and cleaning house and drinking water

Hi Gm, I look at ketostix the same way I do the scales, they are just a part of the formula that tells it like it is.Faint ketones, still, mean something that I need to pay attention to.

Hi just looking at your thread and ketosticks should never be dark on cambridge they should always be around moyen/medium. if dark purple means you aren't drinking enough water and thats not a good sign.
Just thought'd i'd mention it:)

- 3lbs this week for a total of -12lbs in 2 weeks! Not bad!

Hi just looking at your thread and ketosticks should never be dark on cambridge they should always be around moyen/medium. if dark purple means you aren't drinking enough water and thats not a good sign.
Just thought'd i'd mention it:)

Hi Vicki, thanks, I thought by now, I ought to have moved to medium..nowhere close to dark purple...sigh, anyho, I kinda know that I am not moving enough and I can't go lower than 550 . Its the activity I must up if I want a change of colour..with the strike today, lots of oppertunities to walk- besides the buses will be crap packed.

bottom line is - sleep. I actually slept enough for the first time in weeks last night.went to bed around 9 pm woke up at 4am- also most of the day I was in doors so 7 hours was enough.

most days I am out doing stuff for10-12 hours, then I come home wired , then I spend another 2 -4 hours wired online . then I sleep fitfully for 5-6 hours then I ask
myself to get up, get out and do something sensible at the gym which I want to get to by 6.30 which means I have to leave home by 5.15 if I want to catch the train at the bottom of the road .:eek:

I think I have finally found the missing key..all things being equal...to get out early I need to get to bed early

:happy096:

latest news

found my short wig

my cute pink netbook has been repaired, going to pick it up this morning --
dell-inspiron-mini-10-netbook-1-pink.jpg

which means I can log in after the gym at starbucks, at the moment I write soon after waking and its really not the best time as its best for me to get out the house first and plan the day later.

Walk first, think later.
-------------------

GM, well done on your weight loss, did you try the power plate in the salon?Are you thinking of any exercise routine that could fit in with your schedule, but being a mum is exercise enough I should think.

I have finished bidding on patterns on ebay, pretty much . its a great way to motivate myself focusing on one dress a week, which include reworking some of my old clothes which I have grown out of ( mentally)

lost my keys, found them this morning, but it was cold all nighter at McDs untill I could retract my steps this morning, all well the walk did me good

It's a miserable day here! It is a day for a fire!

Frog: Glad you're getting the exercise in...well done!

It's a miserable day here! It is a day for a fire!

Frog: Glad you're getting the exercise in...well done!

is it the weather or your mood...but I 'll say the weather in london is this piddly grey rainy not quite rainy

I am alright with things, not brilliant but cold shakes on cold days :mad:. I tried the oat meal once and liked it way too much

I'm staying away from teh bars and porridge now as I think it might cause untold damage to my weight loss because if they were tasty, I'd convince myself they are better than a chocolate bar or biscuits!

Good luck today and I hope you have a great day!

Good day new Cinderellas everwhere,

keep on keeping on and don't be discouraged by nuffin,

Pink-Rose.jpg

especially not silly tight hearted folk. No one ( or their stuff ) is worth eating over and success is the best response to all that crap.

Bella

Good morning New Cinderellas everywhere,

as Xmas approaches, though it still 10 weeks away, I feel as if its already intruding into my life. Supermarkets are full of xmas grub...pubs and resturants announce in their windows that they are taking xmas bookings..and even walkingthrough liverpool street station I was counting fast food outlets...the world seems amade of food. It's bonkers.

The onlything I am so not keen on is that its at times really a challenge with the cold and I am drinking far too much coffee during the day. A few times I have had some very hot whole milk at starbucks which has helped.

But, one day at a time does it,

GM, forget about the blip- I am always reminded not to allow perfection to stand in the way of progress.Very few have 100% from start to finish.keep going.keep the faith in your self

Bella

Thanks for the encouragement, Belle. It does help. Funny about coffee, I find myself drinking a lot, too and I've somehow grown used to having it without milk/cream. There's nothing I love more than US coffee with the flavoured coffee mate! yum...

On track for about a 3/4lb loss this week and I know every pound adds up but I sure would love a whack of poundage off at one time. I'm sure if I got up off my backside I'd prob lose faster!

:)

Hi New Cinderellas everywhere,

I was just thinking what it means to really lost the weight once and for all. Well for me it means dealing with the stuff in me that I did not want to deal with before. None of the VLCDs are hard, not really, though they can be boring and monotonous.

For me the big thing is/was emotional eating. Holding that urge at bay .Cos food on a good day I take or leave .

but some days, like today I am a MOODY cowette

but its not a crime and I am not crazy, I am moody, its allowed.

dancing_cow.gif

no comfort eating, dance instead.

Dance like no one is watching,

Sing like no one is listening,

Love like you’ve never been hurt,

Live like it’s heaven on earth.

Mark Twain

There's nothing I love more than US coffee with the flavoured coffee mate! yum...

:)

Hi GM

coffee mate, what is in that? I always find it tastes like granulated butter .

My weight loss is steady, I think it will go faster as I learn to steady my emotions more because then I won't nibble. ketones are faint, cos I do nibble . Though I have a sense that I am one of those who are slow burners and then I hit a critical point and the weight loss is rapid, I feel a steady 5 lbs a week with daily exercise and staying within 400 cals is very possible. I do not even feel walking everyday ought to be classed as exercise.

Yeah, I'm a more intense weightloss...for me, it's all the maintenance that's the challenge. I have an okay time losing it.

I am down below the obese cut off now which is nice and I'm waering a size 14 skirt, tho I know it's tight and not all 14s would fit me, but it is encouraging to me!

Glad to heara you're feeling positive and on the right track!

its late, almost bed time, hope everyone had a focused day..when you don't have sugar and some one gives you regular pepsi when you ordered diet pepsi, you know:mad:

and I saw Xmas decorations all over the place,even in starbucks...please.:mad:

Back