The New Cinderellas

I don't mind xmas decorations! They remind me that by then I'll be wearing a smaller size!

I didn't think we were allowed diet drinks (or any fizzy except water) on CD?

Good day New Cinderellas where ever you are.

the thing for me with the cold is still getting enough water in. Hot water. Starbucks is good with the warm water thing but sometimes even at home I almost forget.But I am finding that the CD in the microwave works wonders for the cold.

GM, I find the whole energy around xmas frantic and over the top , anyhow I will have 4 quiet weeks away, out of london which will be great

Good morning, new cinderellas everywhere,

xmas may be approaching and the goose getting fat, but we have different choices. One thing I am actutely aware of lately is boredom and its not even that I am doing nothing..its just that I see how much buying food prepping food,looking for the new taste sensations occupied my creative side.

Nothing to be done about that really cos there is alimit to howmuch jazzing up I can do to a CD drink...I was never even one of those who made crips.

It would have been good to go somewhere real-time once a week to talk about this programe, a way to dissipate some of the stress. I serious about that.

So what out for the moods, I am glad I did not ignore mine cos if I had I might have found myself drawn to binge just for the change.

morning new cinderellas where ever you are,

on my mind this morning- preparation is halfway there. I am off on holiday over xmas and I am going to have to ask my host to clear out the fridge before I arrive if he can and ask him to eat out cos I won't be cooking:eek:

oh well, keep on keeping on folks..it does get easier

sometimes it takes extra effort to avoid conflict while one is one a program, thats what I have found.But if I learn from the feedback I get I can be even stronger next day.Also some folk want one to remain overweight, so it helps to pay attention to the that so that one can avoid such folk.

anyhow, cinderellas keep your eye on the prize and don't be distracted.

Good afternoon ladies :)
Had a rubbish weekend and totally caved...who starts a diet on a bloomin Friday anyway ;-) so tomorrow I start a brand new job, and a brand new weight loss journey...no excuses!! Xmas songs are on the tv today and they are making me wanna get into my party dress. Just gonna make sure that party dress is a size smaller! Get weighed on Thursday, I'm sure I'll still have a loss...4 days no food! Will keep u posted :)

Ps....what exercise do u all do if any? X

Ps
A little about me seeing as I've invaded ur team:)

I'm lea, live Middlesbrough, this is my second time doing this diet. Lost 21lbs in a month last time but then went off to Glastonbury and about a million weddings in the summer....it piled back on! So here I am again....and determined. I've been trying to lose weight since I was about 8! (really) and that was 20 yrs ago. I rly feel this is my time now so here goes! And this forum is an amazing inspiration, wish I'd found it sooner!
I weigh 14st 7 and would rly love to get down to 11. But for now, to get under 13 stone would be a dream as that will be the lightest I've been since I WAS 13!!

Think being in teams is a great idea....I don't mind lying to myself sometimes but don't like to let others down sooooo I shall lose loads for my team!! Heehee xx

LeaV,
I'll keep you on the straight and narrow! Good luck on Day one of new job and new diet!

:)

Thank you :)
Think this job will be better for me!! Until Friday I was a dietitians assistant and had to talk about food ALL day!!!

Here goes , just had my last supper!! Xx

Ps
A little about me seeing as I've invaded ur team:)

xx

Hi there Lea,
welcome.jpg

not invaded at all, very welcome. Friday is an odd day to start unless you are using it to be still all weekend and that works for some.

The good thing about teams is just tha tit keeps one going if one posts..even with a blip, so long as one keeps showing up, the blip smooths out and one is on the way.

I am losing but my ketones are light, too light so this week I myself am knuckling down, keeping it simple and paying attention.

I think I know the prime culprit- starbucks hot whole milk when I am out and about I think of it as the same as a Cd and ofcourse its not.

Last edited:
Down a paltry 1lbs so far this week but not giving up. This will not defeat me!
Back to work!

Do u ladies weigh yourself every day to keep motivated? Or leave it to once a week? I get too obsessed and end up weighing myself 100 times a day so threw my scales out last time but maybe I should get some more to het me through the first couple of weeks! What u think? X

Hey ladies
Am I ok to join? Typing on my iPhone so excuse any mistakes I may make

I'm Chele, I'm 30 and this is week 8 of CD for me. I've done Lipotrim twice with success but came off the first time as I used it to slim to get in my dress only, 5 months later most of the weight was back on so I did it again n was doing really well but just couldn't stomach the shakes any more.

18 months later and one pregnancy down I decided I needed to do something not just for me but for my son as well as my BMI was back up to 38.

Failed at WW again so I knew LT would be the way but I just couldn't face the shakes again so I looked into LL and CD and decided to give CD a go.

I really much prefer CD and the shakes are way better plus i love the bars and have soup most nights a week which makes me feel like I am having a meal.

I've got around 6.5 stone to lose (jeeeez!) and am nearly 2.5 down. I want to get to 10 stone 4 but not sure if I'd look ok (BMI would be 22ish i think) so in the interim am aiming for 12stone 4 then just take each day at a time.

Further down the line I will be getting abdominoplasty after I've finished having children. I am in desperate need of an apronectomy already after having an emergency csection but will hold off a couple of years yet.

So that's me. Nice to meet you all xx

Re: Re: The New Cinderellas

LeaV said:
Do u ladies weigh yourself every day to keep motivated? Or leave it to once a week? I get too obsessed and end up weighing myself 100 times a day so threw my scales out last time but maybe I should get some more to het me through the first couple of weeks! What u think? X

I did at the beginning but now I just weigh myself on weigh in day as I like to know my morning weight rather than clothed afternoon weight which is generally 4 or 5 lbs more!

I like it daily, but thinking of not doing it till friday. But I think it depends on how you use weighing. I do not have too much emotion around it and I have a very good set of digital scales. i use it as part of my
a.m ritual.

Well done Chele! And welcome. I do weigh everyday and plan to do so forever and ever and write it down because it keeps me honest and real.

Sometimes, however, like today, with the sixth day of the same weight (well down .3kg), it can be very disheartening but I'd hate to stay the same and not find that out until the weigh in by the CDC. I'm not planning to have even a lb loss this week when I weigh in tomorrow. I just ate loads of roast chicken (just the meat, no veg or pots) for no reason other than I was being self-destructive.

Grrr at self! Grrr...grr...
I thought I'd get to 20lbs loss this week but I'll be lucky to stay at 18!

Welcome! I'm not always this grumpy!

Back