The New Cinderellas

New Cinderellas TV

stay with it Cinderellas, its not how fast,it how well.

Changed my batteries in my scales because I was getting fluctuating readings depending how I stepped on it and I do not need to play head games with myself.

GM, I am see you are doing fine and will continue to do so :) .

Going on holiday on wednesday , 4 weeks away from london ..no Xmas new year madness for me..I am off to the Emerald City.

Meanwhile

[YOUTUBE]qm_JnVzErAY[/YOUTUBE]

Well done Bella on the transformation! I hope you can stick to it. I'm terrible at exercising! I plan to start over the hols when I've 2 weeks off and will be doing TurboJam...(at least that's the plan)...

Well done Bella on the transformation! I hope you can stick to it. I'm terrible at exercising! I plan to start over the hols when I've 2 weeks off and will be doing TurboJam...(at least that's the plan)...

I Intend to because transformation is the holistic program I really needed, but GG and the shred girls really reminded me that I need to look at the fitness part of my program and that in turn reminded me that I had found the right fitness program for me last year. I forgot !:eek:

I am in for the long haul when it comes to vitality...by the way I found some clips on fitness pole dancing and they have classes in London. Just waiting now for it come up on groupon again!

Turbo Jam, whatever it is, it sounds active.

Good videos...

I'm hoping to get the exercise going by New Years! Turbo Jam is going to be great, just 20 min for the first few weeks and then 45 min after that. Just 3x a week and it'll do wonders for my flab! Which seems to be particularly flabby today! Yuck.

Good videos...

I'm hoping to get the exercise going by New Years! Turbo Jam is going to be great, just 20 min for the first few weeks and then 45 min after that. Just 3x a week and it'll do wonders for my flab! Which seems to be particularly flabby today! Yuck.

I actually love it when I get on to an exercise groove , it really gives me my mojo back. For me exercise and moving my body is just about love of life and the song of my body..moving to the beat.:)

New Cinderellas TV

keep on folks ..I so know her story, this diet and than that diet, though I never did the banana diet , I especially like the fact that she talks about how slow other diets are to take the weight off.

[YOUTUBE]ZAjUyhweev8[/YOUTUBE]

and this is one womans take on the 30 day shred some of the girls on the site are doing...it looks pretty intense and fun

[YOUTUBE]j9EP7ZqURDs[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Hey ladies :) I'm starting the 30 day shred too, been so impressed with everyones results! Rather scared of what jillian does to me tho!

Xmas is hard to stick to SS, I'm hoping exercise will even it out a bit!! Xx

New Cinderellas TV

I had a really dramatic dream playing out all my false beliefs about getting strong and going for it, the conditioning of being weak, afraid and confused , mouse like ,was really strong and breaking free of that was like a crime punishable by life in prision- life in an overweight body?

But I won't scare so easy next time cos its not a crime to be fit and healthy, infact its a virtue- cue angelic sounds:)

[YOUTUBE]ixHae_e55cA[/YOUTUBE]

New Cinderellas TV

bags not packed, not ready to fly in 12 hours, I am not keen on airline food so there is no temptation there, I am more concerned about hot water of which I will need loads.

The only thing with these vids is that I do not know where they are a year later. Losing the weight might be the easy part..did they deal with the reasons that they ate? Still, they are an inspiration for today.

[YOUTUBE]yUpTVf-EpY8[/YOUTUBE]

still jet lagged but survived the airline food..it wasn't worth nibbling at so i didn't..got to my host to be met by my Xmas pressies.. 6 cans of CD, new scales and a box of CD coconut bars which I quite like. Of the cans of Cd I forgot that I also ordered oatmeal. I have had the Uk CD oatmeal and the USA oatmeal is more grainy, heavier and tastier. Anyhow I need the bed again. Bella

film I watched on the way over, interesting relationships between women food and the unfulfilled life

Eat_Pray_Love_42.jpg

bella: no link on last post.

How're you keeping? I'm doing okay, I had 4 days of one meal a day (a largish one) to get ready for my xmas party on Friday and then the day after I had to eat, too... nothing overdoing it, but enough to bring me out of ketosis and make me feel a bit urgh in my tum tums.

I'm back on 100% today but what a waste of a week. I'm now under 170's but just barely! Can't wait to get back into ketosis.

How's everyoen else?

Hi GM, there might be a clip of the film on youtube, but its been out a while and I supposed most had seen it. But watching it on the plane over it struck me how so often womens identities just gets lost in family affairs, the eating part I actually liked because she really enjoyed the sensuality and pleasure of food while she was on her journey to find herself again. No compulsive emotional eating there.

I am fine , when I came to Seattle for 48 hours I have a few meals nothing extra ordinary though I noticed that everything i ate felt too solid, even the ice cream from my fav shop felt too sweet. But My CD was waiting for me here so it was easy to get back on and I have found new flavours of crystal lite which I enjoy.Its like CD water flavoring only more flavors..and the USA CD water flavoring is so chemically, I cannot drink it.

Also I have a treadmill in the bedroom and free weights in the front room ( though he got rid of the weights bench). So everything basically sis same old same old but in a different location..and I an glad I flew out before the weather shutdowns:D

taking stock of things, i do not know why but I have not been drinking nearly enough water while on holiday, so keep on keeping on drinking the water Cinderellas :p

Pumpkin support Cinderellas..

the thing is, being here in Seattle I just do not have my creature comforts and the support i take for granted,including the neighbours cat ,

so I had an idea.. how to turn a pumpkin into a coach aka how to use the resources I have here ...so i am joining weight-watchers for 3 weeks till I get back-

that will give me 4 weigh ins and keep me on track cos its so easy to lose focus and the meetings will help as well. i went to a WW meeting in seattle the last time I was here - in summer and it was quite different from what i remember WW in london to be like-more psychology and NLP in the USA meetings,

Its not that I want to show off with dramatic weight loss each weigh in, nor am I going to talk about VLCD, I just need structure and some support in a not so strange land :p:p

Holding firm, but I understand really why sometimes it is best to start in the new year, doesn't mean one will sustain the course but sometimes Xmas and all that is so hectic and its the same all over the world ..sigh....when I get back to London, I am not taking a break in the middle of the process to go on holiday, its just,..well..its not that it is disruptive but it does break the rhythm and sometimes that just makes life harder...I don't care for the struggle part, even where i feel I am holding on...anyway 3 more weeks to go and I'll find away to keep focus.

there is a new series been advertised here, which i won't see cos it begins on 17 jan , and I'll be back in london, its aboutthe hell that that those who are super heavy go through, the 300-600lbers, but those brave souls are doing something about it. Good for them, don't think they will be using VLCD though,

happy Xmas new cinderellas

Bella

I have had a lazy restful Xmas and day after, I still don't get why Americans do not have boxing day......

back into the groove of things and posting and hoping for a vital and vibrant 2011 but why wait till then. still 4-ish days to the new year, if anyone has taken a break, there is still time to get into ketosis for jan 1:p

Bella

Back