the new me

eyesdontlie

well what a journey I started lipotrim weighing in at a ridiculous 15st8lb and squeezing into a size 20 I struggled with my usual active life and I was miserable but I knew I had done it to myself I have major issues with food goes back to when I was little and I was terrified of trying anything new I did not eat veg or fruit or meat (except chicken) I lived off crap have even tried hypnosis and the explanation i was given was that as I was very ill as a child everytime I was sick my brain somehow associated it with certain types of food!!!! wierd I know but it got me so down I so wanted to try new things and eat healthy but my body and head just would not let me. I made the dicision to do lipotrim as I had done it previously so i knew it worked and when I started I was 100% focused and stuck with it for 8 weeks and losing a total of 46lb my body then told me it had enough and I switched over to the maintanenece as I still want to lose another st and last night me and my husband went out for a chinese with me wearing a pair of size 12 jeans and best of all it was a buffet place and I tried every dish there (just small amounts) except the fish dishes but I had meat and veg and everything and you know what I loved it I am now having a portion of veg with my lunch and dinner and eating fruit and i am trying loads of new things. I have 3 small low caloried meal a day with 2 maintanence products and I feel amazing lipotrim really does change your life and I am now a much happier healthier person for it x now to get out for my run to work off my caloried from dinner lol!!!

Back