The old Switcher-roo!!

Fattyfattyboomboom

Silver Member
Hello Ladies,

I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is J, and I recently been CDing for the last couple of weeks, but call me weak, but I just couldn't handle the stomach pains anymore. The lack of food didn't bother me.

But I have now ( starting this morning) switched to Slimming World after much discussion with friends and family. I have done Slimming world in the past and have found it a great tools and very healthy. My only original problem was eating too much of the free foods. But surprisingly within the last month I have really learned a lot about the reasons I eat and habits I have. I now ( which seems silly) understand my short falls and what I ccan do to correct them. Not to mention the fast that this long without food does make you appreciate the food you do get..hehehe.

Anyway I look forward to reading all your posts and will do my best to try and contribute what I can. I am a cooker so no doubt I will have an idea or two to put forward.

Take care and good luck to everyone one starting or currently on this plan. We WILL make our ambitions become reality!!

Jenn:D

Thanks a lot for the welcome...I can see loads of people read but very few actually write. Fair enough.....but thank you anyway...it is appreciated.

Welcome love!

Enjoy your stay! x

Welcome! I did LL/CD a few years back but didn't fancy doing it again after putting 5st on with having my daughter so I chose SW this time. Good choice and good luck! It sounds like you're ready and raring to go!

Hi Jenn, you know who I am! Ha ha Good to see you over this side, you will find lots of support and advice available here x

Hi Jenn :)

Welcome to the SW section.

I have only just started Sw so dont feel qualified to offer any advice but just wanted to wish you a warm welcome.

Look forward to hearing how you get along on your SW journey.

All best

welcome to our little corner - just give us a shout if you need anything, but as you said you've done it before Im sure you'll be fine xxxxx

Back