The old thread of Team 9

Hiya Girlies,

Well I started back on CD yesterday in a fashion :rolleyes:

I am not sticking to it 100% as I am going to include fruit as I sooooooooooo miss it..

I have just over 3 weeks to lose a stone for my Engagement Party as I want a stunning knockout dress..

Right Girls, this team seems to be falling apart, No-1 seems to be bothered anymore. :cry:

I understand that people have families & have busy lives but I think if people haven't got time to be in this team then we either just forget it or find members who come on Here more often..

Now I am settled back home I will try & be on as much as Possible..

Can everyone please let me know their WI Dates & can EVERYONE do me a job of getting the results in before Sunday as I have noticed that the past couple of weeks Results never got posted..

I am NOT gonna waste my time chasing everyone for results as I cant be bothered..
Sorry to be blunt but I want to be a part of this team but only if everyone puts the effort in too..

xxx

Oh Kelly I am sure you will be able to wear a gorgeous dress, it must be so exciting for you at the moment.

Yeah, you go away for a while and we fell apart and you are right, the Waterbabes needs to pick itself up and start motoring again.

For this reason I will have to leave the team, with me only getting weighed once a month it leaves me with very little to add to the team on a weekly basis. Also, I am not online much at the moment, I tend to check a few things in the afternoon and that is it.

Knock on wood, so far CD has been a smooth ride but I have appreciated all your support snd that of other members too.

Kelly I hope your party goes well and I look forward to reading more about it in the future.

Again, thanks for everything!

Oh Kelly I am sure you will be able to wear a gorgeous dress, it must be so exciting for you at the moment.

Yeah, you go away for a while and we fell apart and you are right, the Waterbabes needs to pick itself up and start motoring again.

For this reason I will have to leave the team, with me only getting weighed once a month it leaves me with very little to add to the team on a weekly basis. Also, I am not online much at the moment, I tend to check a few things in the afternoon and that is it.

Knock on wood, so far CD has been a smooth ride but I have appreciated all your support snd that of other members too.

Kelly I hope your party goes well and I look forward to reading more about it in the future.

Again, thanks for everything!

Aww chick, Hope you dont think it was aimed at you but it was aimed at the full team & If I am honest I am on the verge of dropping out myself & joining a new team as no-1 has been on really for a few days now & I cant keep this team going with nobody coming on here..

Will you be starting ya own thread chick??

xx

Oh no Kelly I knew it was every member you meant.

I will not be joining a new team, just going to post on the main board.

BTW, I lost 15 pounds this month and I am now 16.2, so well past my first target of 16.14.

Hope to speak to you around the board still Kelly!

Oh no Kelly I knew it was every member you meant.

I will not be joining a new team, just going to post on the main board.

BTW, I lost 15 pounds this month and I am now 16.2, so well past my first target of 16.14.

Hope to speak to you around the board still Kelly!

Oh my God, Check you out!! You have done totally Fantastic..

Well Proud of ya Babes..

Keep me informed..

xx

Attention Please....

Hiya Girlies... :)

I just want to let you all know as since this team has fell apart, I no longer want to be team leader & I will be dropping myself from the team as there seems to be no interest from anyone, there has been no-one posting for a week, which is long enough if your in a supporting team.

So I just wanted to say its been fab while it lasted and I wish you all a fab weightloss journey..

xx

Hi am i still on the team, after my last thread asking if there was a place available my computer crashed and ive been offline since then.x

Hi guys - I'm filling in for Irene this week - please PM (or post) week 18 results or let me know if you aren't posting a result this week. Thanks!

I was the leader of this team, but while I was on holiday end of oct, havent a clue what happened but the team fell apart..

Team members hardly gave no input to the thread & didnt seem interested so therefore decided there was no point in keeping it a team any longer.. :cry::cry:

If anyone wishes to join this team, then please feel free as it would be nice to start up again but only with people who wish to do their part & support as much as they can.. xx

Back