The only time To tell what you really look like is pictures!

Pinknails2012

Gold Member
Ive always known this and its so true, at that moment in time i think i feel quite big, compare it to a recent picture and i was tiny, or the oposite effect wen you think okay i feel quite nice in these clothes,....see a picture and your like jeaz i didnt look that good, i find pictures defo help when comparing to goal weights or to bring us to the reality....

Hi pinknails...i'm new to this site so bare with me...I agree totally...seeing a photo of yourself deffo brings home the reality lol they are what keep me trying to shed the pounds.good luck with your goal

I HATE pictures of myself. The only ones I have on show are from my wedding day when I actually LOVED what I looked like. I was much slimmer!

it also helps me too... ive also kept old pair of pants i used to always wear an were getting snug, i hold them up against me an im almost half the size of them! :O which shocks me as i dont 'feel' ive lost that much. I guess you slowly forget the feeling of what you was like before

indeed pinknails, if any of you still ave an old pair of pants, you should try them on every so often when feeling 'down' it boosts me an shows the achievement ive actually got :)

Back