The only way is Slimming World!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Lelly11, 12 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Lelly11

Lelly11 Member

Hello!
    Well after a couple of weeks off Slimming World and a week messing around with WW I have decided that SW is the only way for me. I don even know why I jumped ship in the first place as I was losing a steady 1-1.5lbs a week since Christmas but with only a few weeks to my wedding I think I panicked!
    Anyway, I am pretty sure I haven't gained any weight but I dont think I have lost any either.
    So, my question is this, I have three weeks, 2 days till my wedding What can I do to get the maximum weight loss possible? I'm currently 12 stone 6.5 and would absolutely love to get under 12 for the first time in 5 years. Do you think it is possible?

Thanks, lots of love
    H x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. vixp

vixp Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4.5lb(8.19%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I would say try and get in lots of body magic answer lots of s and ss foods xx

4. LornaGrace

LornaGrace Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Are you going to group? You could ask your C about success express. I'v not done it but iv herd that it boosts weight losses. not sure if its a long term thing or not but if you have 3 weeks then sounds like it would be good for you!
    x

5. kingleds

kingleds Gold Member

Diet:
    SW all the way
    Will to your dress still fit you if you lose the weight?? I remember from my own wedding that I was under a fair amount of pressure for the last few weeks and worrying about what I was eating would have probably been the death of me!!

6. Lelly11

Lelly11 Member

Hiya, yep might try Success Express, any other tips. I will still fit in my dress, my final fitting isn't until next week and the dress is corseted so I have room x x x

7. LornaGrace

LornaGrace Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
  8. solo12

solo12 Guest

I agree with everyone else - plenty of body magic, plenty of water, S & SS foods (speed soup??) scan bran as a HExB helped me last week (small amount of calories & crazy amount of fibre - it's an acquired taste but I got used to it) & success express might be worth a shot (it is safe to do for a few weeks) I have e-leaflet I could email you?? (someone on here sent it to me) x good luck x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.