1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

The only way is Slimming World!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Lelly11, 12 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Lelly11

Lelly11 Member

Well after a couple of weeks off Slimming World and a week messing around with WW I have decided that SW is the only way for me. I don even know why I jumped ship in the first place as I was losing a steady 1-1.5lbs a week since Christmas but with only a few weeks to my wedding I think I panicked!
    Anyway, I am pretty sure I haven't gained any weight but I dont think I have lost any either.
    So, my question is this, I have three weeks, 2 days till my wedding What can I do to get the maximum weight loss possible? I'm currently 12 stone 6.5 and would absolutely love to get under 12 for the first time in 5 years. Do you think it is possible?

Thanks, lots of love
    H x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. vixp

vixp Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    I would say try and get in lots of body magic answer lots of s and ss foods xx
  4. LornaGrace

LornaGrace Full Member

Slimming World
    Are you going to group? You could ask your C about success express. I'v not done it but iv herd that it boosts weight losses. not sure if its a long term thing or not but if you have 3 weeks then sounds like it would be good for you!
  5. kingleds

kingleds Gold Member

SW all the way
    Will to your dress still fit you if you lose the weight?? I remember from my own wedding that I was under a fair amount of pressure for the last few weeks and worrying about what I was eating would have probably been the death of me!!
  6. Lelly11

Lelly11 Member

Hiya, yep might try Success Express, any other tips. I will still fit in my dress, my final fitting isn't until next week and the dress is corseted so I have room x x x
  7. LornaGrace

LornaGrace Full Member

Slimming World
  8. solo12

solo12 Guest

I agree with everyone else - plenty of body magic, plenty of water, S & SS foods (speed soup??) scan bran as a HExB helped me last week (small amount of calories & crazy amount of fibre - it's an acquired taste but I got used to it) & success express might be worth a shot (it is safe to do for a few weeks) I have e-leaflet I could email you?? (someone on here sent it to me) x good luck x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.