The penny has dropped!!!

Broadstairsgirl

I've had a lot of time to think over the last week (now I don't spend every waking second thinking about food or cooking or eating) and the penny has finally dropped. Only I can do this just as essentially only I can sabotage this. I don't want to feel bad about myself anymore and only I can make myself feel better. I am the one in control here!!! All these years I've just said 'I have no self control' like it was a reason. It's not a reason it's a lazy excuse and it's one that stops here.................rant over.

I wish I had your attitude Hun, well done!! I did this from sept - dec and lost nearly 3 stone, but decided to come off it for Xmas and return after to lose the last stone and half but am really struggling to do this - I got weighed and have put 7lb over the time off and this is my 2nd week of trying to get my head back into it but just can't for some reason.
I wish I'd stayed on and finished it to the end, I was fine before!

I am contemplating doing ww instead but really want it off quick, gonna give it my last shot this week I think, I don't want to give in cos want this last 2stone off ASAP. Want as much off my valentines and got my sons christening in April so want to be at goal by then!!!

Amen to that sister! I'm only on day 4 and I am sick of thinking about food and ooh 'where can we go out to eat' and 'mmmm I could just eat that!'

I like your thinking and it's so true. We are totally in control of our own actions and sometimes need to get out of the 'lazy stage' which it's oh so easy to drop into!

Keep going!!

xxx

It will get better, just need to get past days 3-4 and will be ok, hopefully u will feel great tomorrow - with ur positive thinking st their, your already half way there!!

I was in a good place last time. Has friends round sat there while they had drinks and takeaway, I'd even cook every meal for hubby and kids and big Sunday dinners especially when had friends and it didnt bother me, I didn't want to eat and et one point slightly worried me...lol

I want that me back!!!! :0(

Gizbok I understand where you're coming from! Once you take a break from the diet it's reallllly hard to get back on track!! I'm
On day 3 of my restart and I have to agree with this post, its all in our heads!! Forget about the break, move on and pretend as if that never happened- you can do this!! And yes valentines day is in 1 months time, if you start SS now u will be FAB by then and enjoy a well deserved meal! :)

xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well woke up in a very good frame of mind until hubby rings and tells me ( who is currently on course-he's in army) that he will not be here for valentines day has he is going on another 2weeks course.... 2nd year in a row now, was in afghan last year and I was 8mths pregnant!! I so wanted this year to be a good one!!!! Grrrrrrrrr

Just makes me wanna stuff my face..... So annoyed!!!!

Well after my little rant, I can happily say I did not stuff my face and have been 100% today...... I've had a little chat with myself and I AM going to do this - I need to do this!!!!

I'm gonna get over the fact that I have had blips and move on, today is another day and can get myself back on track!!!

Gizbok said:
Well woke up in a very good frame of mind until hubby rings and tells me ( who is currently on course-he's in army) that he will not be here for valentines day has he is going on another 2weeks course.... 2nd year in a row now, was in afghan last year and I was 8mths pregnant!! I so wanted this year to be a good one!!!! Grrrrrrrrr

Just makes me wanna stuff my face..... So annoyed!!!!

As awful as it might feel not being with ur hubby on valentines day remember that also means that u will have 2 more weeks to loose more weight, by the time you will see him you might even have reached target Yaay! Great to know that u stayed 100% keep it going!

xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

yeah I know, just need it, going through a bit of a rough patch and not helping cos he's never here!!

Not helping cos I don't get any me time or time too exercise by myself! I also don't feel good about myself, even after loosing 2 & half stone, still feel the same as I did before and don't think I will until the last 2 stones off and guess I just think, don't get to do anything so what's the point!!!

I've just got to get on with it and stop whinging I guess!!! Won't have these feelings once the weight has gone!!!

I so agree with the thinking here! I thought all last week about how much I spent thinking about food daily. How many excuses I made to have a sip of coke that turned into a bottle or one cookie that turned into a box. I never ever thought I had any willpower, I kept telling myself that and well the past 9 days have turned that wheel completely. I don't even feel like I'm the same sad person I was in the beginning of the year. The only regret I have is that I didn't start this program sooner. :D

Gizbok, I can't imagine how u must be feeling with your hubby gone for long periods of time and having kids and no time for yourself, but I want to send you all the positive thoughs I possibly can from me! I too have to be away from my boyfriend; he was also supposed to come here for valentines and cancelled (last year too). I'll see him next time in August. But I try to take this as a strenght and time to change myself before he gets to see me. It's superhard at times but just have to sit there and wait for two minutes and think of the postivies.

Also, whining here is a great way to vent don't you think? No one is going to judge you, we're all in the same boat! :D

Best of luck and I hope you'll feel happier soon!

Woohoo, just weighed myself and I am back down to 11 st 10lb!!! That's 3 lb off!!!

Still not mentally in a good place, I was 100% yesterday and this loss is certainly what I needed for a boost to keep going 100% today xxxxx

Back