The perfect Mix-a-Mousse

IWillBeAYummyMummy

Supercalifragilistic
Getting so frustrated that I can't get it right :/ any tips? It's either too hard or not setting x

yes I found the best way is to add the mousse to the pack and mix in there with a spoon then put the ice cold water in a jug I do little over 200 mls some do less, add the powder then blend for a good five mins with electric whisk, I put in the freezer covered with cling film some just do the fridge. I used to make it like wallpaper paste but now its lovely. Good luck

shrinkingsue said:
yes I found the best way is to add the mousse to the pack and mix in there with a spoon then put the ice cold water in a jug I do little over 200 mls some do less, add the powder then blend for a good five mins with electric whisk, I put in the freezer covered with cling film some just do the fridge. I used to make it like wallpaper paste but now its lovely. Good luck

I'll try that! Thank u xx

i do the same as shrinking sue, an electric blender is the best thing by far as gets all the lumpy bits out, then i put it in the freezer for 10-15 mins and it sets lovely then

Back