The ramblings of a Cheeky Pasterfield

Evening all, Had a hungry day but that's okay as I've not gone over my maintenance calories and that is the most important thing. Lots of exercise today Lots and lots and lots of Butt Lifts at work and several leg lifts. I've been on my trampette again and had another great work out 33 mins 5 mins warm up 25 mins high level 3 mins cool down 233 calories burnt Daily walking hasn't been fabulous but still calories burnt. 5032 steps with 156 calories

Well Done on all your exercise!!!! Hope you're not achey today x

Thank you lovely x This morning I do feel a little tender lol. I've got Zumba tonight...first one in about 6-8 months. We'll see how I go lol

You're gonna ache even more tomorrow!!!! X

Well done sweet it seems like we are all systems go this week x

Bum lifts hehe xx good luck with weigh in xx

Hiya my lovely peeps :)

Been a funny ol day.

Went and worked at my bosses house and finished about 12.30. She sent me home to then come home and do some work for hubby.

Eating wise I've been hungry..I've noticed that recently that I walk in from walk and I become the food muncher lol going to see if I can combat that

Welldone sweet that's brilliant the effort well and truly paying off x

Well done!!!

Welldone sweet that's brilliant the effort well and truly paying off x

Thank you both :)

Think I've finally found the right weight loss path for me.

I'm feeling in control, i've been on plan 100% for 15 days and so far I haven't felt like I am dieting.

I have also realised that for me exercise has to be included. I like my food and actually prefer to exercise my calorie deficit rather than reduce my food :)

Exercise is what I know helps me along and something that let's you eat more can't be all bad ah lol x

Back