The ramblings of a Cheeky Pasterfield

Got some exercise in so least there's a slight deficit already.

Trampette
19 mins - 115 calories
4 mins warming up
11 mins high level
4 mins cool down

I was in the 'zone' (which basically means it's when I'm burning calories the most effectively)

In the zone - 9:31 mins
My average heart rate 115
Maximum HR 138

Feeling better I've got some exercise in :)

That's so excellent well done your smashing it - glad things worked out too x x

Morning all...so has the snow visited you yet? Blades - did your snow stay??

Apparently we've got snow coming down here on Sunday. I do hope so as I love it :D

What are your plans for the weekend?

Tonight we're off to our friends, I'm debating whether to drink or not?? Is it sad to not want to waste calories on a friends night? Our friend is doing chicken wraps for us 'dieters' so food wise I don't have that problem....although I dont like being referred to a dieter as the other option was pizza which I'm not a fan plus I know the hosts views on diets....its a dismissive one.

I think I'll have to pop out as Abbie has a birthday party Sunday so I got to get a present ....i hate having to get a present for a "birthday party" it's never easy finding a good quality present at a reasonable cost.

No went again lol but more is forecasted today lol xx my plans are to change my bedroom round and declutter lol

Hey, just been reading your diary. It's really encouraging somehow hearing the daily struggles that everyone else has too!! I like that there's a lot of honesty on minimins! Really helpful to come and just say how you feel!!

It sounds like you're doing really well and your new plan seems to be working really well for you! I'm doing SW for the umpteenth time but really enjoying it this time - think my head is in a better place for it!

Can I ask what seems a very stupid question!!! What do you do on your trampette? Interested to know what you do for your warm up / high intensity etc. Quite tempted to get one but scared I might fall off lol! I have a cross trainer but have developed a bit of an aversion to it! Xx

Hello and welcome :)

I love minimins, I find its a great place where you can be honest within the safety of the confines of the forum.

I love SW but I'm not a big meal eater and find I like a few more treats than what syns offer lol plus as a family we do get out a lot and I can't always find a SW friendly place.

With the trampette I do between 3 to 5 mins of gentle bouncing. I have a heart rate monitor so I'll gently bouncy until my HR reaches about 110.

My high level consist of
Fast bouncing
star jumps,
high knee lifts,
burst of sprinting on the spot
Waist twists
Bounce in a circle.

If you include some arm exercises you burn more calories.

I'm finding that you automatically include toning as your whole body is working to keep you balanced and not full off lol, however I do also try to hold my tummy in and bum as that works your core too

Aww hun :( what happened?

My mum shes 68 xx she comes & visits every saturday. She was nattering then next minute she said she needed loo, well that was it she had runs and was sick. Was up with her from 1.30 till 6pm then she got in bed coz she was cold and tired. She had blood in her poo too. Just worried :(

My mum shes 68 xx she comes & visits every saturday. She was nattering then next minute she said she needed loo, well that was it she had runs and was sick. Was up with her from 1.30 till 6pm then she got in bed coz she was cold and tired. She had blood in her poo too. Just worried :(

Awww hun sending big hugs xxx I bet it was really scary :( how is she feeling today? Xxx

Awww hun sending big hugs xxx I bet it was really scary :( how is she feeling today? Xxx

Yes was in tears when my brother took her home x shes still asleep so will not know till later how she is xx

Aww I hope she feels better and it's just a bug :(

I hope so xx spoke to my brother and shes been up in night going to loo and feels washed out but she not as tired as she was as shes managed to get some sleep x

Morning all,

Today I'm going to try Hairy Bikers Dieters Easy Crispy Chicken.

Abbie has her party to go to this afternoon which finishes at 4pm.

This dinner seems simple and quick so definitely going to try it :)

I've now had 3 days food maintenance and it's only the bit of exercise that's given me some calorie deficit. So if I want a loss I'm going to have make sure I get back to my 250 - 500 calorie deficit.

Time for action :)

Morning all,

Today I'm going to try Hairy Bikers Dieters Easy Crispy Chicken.

Abbie has her party to go to this afternoon which finishes at 4pm.

This dinner seems simple and quick so definitely going to try it :)

I've now had 3 days food maintenance and it's only the bit of exercise that's given me some calorie deficit. So if I want a loss I'm going to have make sure I get back to my 250 - 500 calorie deficit.

Time for action :)

Sounds nice xx its roast pork today :)

Back