The ramblings of a Cheeky Pasterfield

Remind me how to do SW chips again please Cheekypasterfield :)

Thanks for the link! :) Keep it up! x

Hiya hun, thank you

Yep, I generally eat SW way, 80% of my meals are cooked from scratch with SW recipes, I try to do a 1/3 of Veg on my plate and i always try to pick fruit first as a snack but........i love my 'naughty' snacks, i dont like the HEB restrictions and I do eat out alot. So it makes sense to CC but have a SW philosophy.

Morning all,

I'm currently working my way through the Fast diet book...blimey there's lots of sciencey bits lol

I also found the horizon episode which kick started it all off. The link below takes you to the video if you wanted to watch

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xvdbtt_eat-fast-live-longer-hd_shortfilms

I'm definitely going to be doing the 5:2 diet! I'm planning to do it Monday (good way to recover from the weekend) and Thursday (weigh in).

I would really like to attempt another fast day today (least I did two b4 weigh in) but im doing Zumba tonight and I know that I always hit it with high energy that I don't think fasting is a good idea.

So its decided :D I'm going to apply the SW philosophy as I actually like it and it's an easy way to be healthy but im not going to fret about snacks and syns nor HE will apply for me

Oh I'll take a look at the vid later when I've more time.

I'm really interested in the 5:2 Diet, someone I know does it with SW the other 5 days. Can't wait to hear how you find it. x

I'm really interested in the 5:2 Diet, someone I know does it with SW the other 5 days. Can't wait to hear how you find it. x

I'm not 100% sure whether I'm still going to count calories on my feast day or whether I just do my meals.

I'm still reading the book so will know better soon lol

I do know I won't be doing Healthy Extra's nor will I count in syns ;)

I'm not 100% sure whether I'm still going to count calories on my feast day or whether I just do my meals. I'm still reading the book so will know better soon lol I do know I won't be doing Healthy Extra's nor will I count in syns ;)

I love the fact you call it a feast day!

Still can't believe my epic fail at fast day yesterday!!

Found these at Aldi xx they free on SW hehe xx

ForumRunner_20150121_174738.png

Are those biccies definitely free? I thought they had 1 Syn each? X

They are nice xx i bought some so if i crave a biccy with a cuppa i can now and its free :(

How much were they? Do you know if they are veggie? X

Back