The ramblings of a Cheeky Pasterfield

you know I can sympathise with your possible sugar binge problem!! I was going to give it up again but fell off the wagon spectacularly on Saturday after 4 days off it. Been eating it today again too. Sigh.

So you're sticking with the 5:2 ? weren't you going to try something else ?

I can't wait to get home now, home sick and I just want to eat normal food etc. 12 days is a long time to be away when you're trying to diet!!

you know I can sympathise with your possible sugar binge problem!! I was going to give it up again but fell off the wagon spectacularly on Saturday after 4 days off it. Been eating it today again too. Sigh.

So you're sticking with the 5:2 ? weren't you going to try something else ?

I can't wait to get home now, home sick and I just want to eat normal food etc. 12 days is a long time to be away when you're trying to diet!!

Awww Cat I know how you feel :(

I've given up sugar on my tea (used to have 1/4tsp sugar) and I've tried to stay away from processed sugar snacks.

For the first time in a long time, last night I didn't have any chocolate or biscuits. I'm finding the smoothies seem to cure the craving. It says in the blender booklet that having the smoothies help with Sugar craving. Hubby was eating chocolate last night and I truly had no craving and I'm not having any withdrawals either.

I was going to give up on 5:2 and go back to SW but I've decided that the 5:2 is the less stressful for me.

However I'm not going to start that plan until Thursday. I'm having time out but introducing smoothies.

At the moment I'm doing the following 2 smoothies, healthy meal (lunch or dinner) and 2 'pleasure snacks'

Wendy - you've got to try it...its Delish xx

Sounds like a good plan. I've had pastries, loads of chocolate, pizza slice, lasagne and wedges :-(

Nil by mouth tomorrow

Morning Smoothie.

Summer Fruits
Raspberries
Strawberries
Banana
2tbsp Fat Free Greek Yogurt

1424084820622.jpg

Today's eats are

Breakfast - Berry Blast smoothie

1424112938241.jpg

Lunch - Cheese & Ham Omelette with a handful of chips and baked beans

Dinner - Toxic cleansing Green smoothie

1424112955369.jpg

I did try a Beetroot Berry Blast smoothie but it was a bit too earthy for me.

I'm planning to have a bag of crisps and that will probably be it

Awww Cat I know how you feel :(

I've given up sugar on my tea (used to have 1/4tsp sugar) and I've tried to stay away from processed sugar snacks.

For the first time in a long time, last night I didn't have any chocolate or biscuits. I'm finding the smoothies seem to cure the craving. It says in the blender booklet that having the smoothies help with Sugar craving. Hubby was eating chocolate last night and I truly had no craving and I'm not having any withdrawals either.

I was going to give up on 5:2 and go back to SW but I've decided that the 5:2 is the less stressful for me.

However I'm not going to start that plan until Thursday. I'm having time out but introducing smoothies.

At the moment I'm doing the following 2 smoothies, healthy meal (lunch or dinner) and 2 'pleasure snacks'

Wendy - you've got to try it...its Delish xx

Fruit does have natural sugars in them so that will be why they hit that fix xx my fave fruit is pears :) xx im going to try them as could do with a good cleansing despite eating healthy on SW x

Morning all

I'm feeling frustrated and fed up. My youngest was really poorly Sunday and Monday. She had a fever and developed a rash. It was looking really like she had scarlet fever. It meant that I had to take another day off but after having some calpol this morning and she is right as reign. I'm really pleased she is well and I have got a doc appointment to make sure it isn't scarlet fever but feel like I've lost a days leave for something of nothing.

I know it can't be helped and this is always going to be hurdle faced working and having children but I find work doesn't truly accept it. They know they have to be okay with it but really it's a nuisance to them.

This just then makes me feel terrible/guilty work wise but terrible if I send my youngest to the childminder if she's under the weather.

Mmmmm I know there's nothing that can be done and it's life but I don't like feeling useless

Morning all

I'm feeling frustrated and fed up. My youngest was really poorly Sunday and Monday. She had a fever and developed a rash. It was looking really like she had scarlet fever. It meant that I had to take another day off but after having some calpol this morning and she is right as reign. I'm really pleased she is well and I have got a doc appointment to make sure it isn't scarlet fever but feel like I've lost a days leave for something of nothing.

I know it can't be helped and this is always going to be hurdle faced working and having children but I find work doesn't truly accept it. They know they have to be okay with it but really it's a nuisance to them.

This just then makes me feel terrible/guilty work wise but terrible if I send my youngest to the childminder if she's under the weather.

Mmmmm I know there's nothing that can be done and it's life but I don't like feeling useless

Oh bless you xx its hardly your fault that your kids are ill go tell them to bugger off lol

This is definitely not been my week....now my doggy isnt well Peppa has been licking herself all day yesterday so thought I'd better get her checked out at the vets.....

I'm now back with Antibiotics :( she's had an infection in her anal gland and the absis has burst :( what a week!

Right im fed up with this buzz of negativity...its been a tough month and I'm stamping my feet! Lol

Weighed in and I've gained 0.2lbs but that's okay..Onwards and downwards

I've been freezing my fruit (will take a picture later) ready for my smoothies.

I've also decided for Lent I'm giving up processed sugary snacks so biscuits, chocolate and cakes. If I do give in I've got to put 50p in a pot and donate it to charity.

I'm not really religious however I'm doing it to support my friend and prove to myself I can do this!

Hope you're all having a good week xxx

Smoothies luck amazing Claire! I used to drink them all the time but always had the same combo...will have to give some of these a try.

Sorry to hear about your doggy xx my brother in laws dog keeps needing her glands emptying xx

Morning all,

I haven't posted yesterday as I had a really busy day that I just flopped on the sofa.

I had a really positive day :) I've learnt that I like Mango and I don't mind melon.

I've made a gorgeous Tropical Smoothie for breakfast which I can't wait to have (will post pictures later)

The Smoothie is made up of

Melon
Mango
Pineapple
Banana
Almond Milk

Yesterday's menu was great too

Breakfast - Green Smoothie

Lunch - Open Sandwich with malted bread and light cheese and Coleslaw
Dinner - Homemade Lasagna (Hairy Bikers recipe)

Snacks - 1 x Hula Hoops

Drinks - Tea with 1/4tsp sugar

I've stuck with lent so 2/40 days of no processed sugar snacks :)

Back