The ramblings of a Cheeky Pasterfield

Yes happy meals are great if u fancy a mcds but not the full on calories xx

We've nearly finished a week CP....BOOM

Although I think if it wasn't for you girls intervening on Sunday I would have fallen!!

Feeling good for it are you?

Hiya everyone sorry i havent been on, had a busy week after having last week off from work.

I've stuck to no sugary snacks but finding I'm missing the eating of them. I don't miss the biscuits/chocolate but I do miss the process of eating it. Got to think outside of the box.

Weigh in tomorrow and I've had a 50/50 week of eating and throughly enjoyed not calorie counting. I've realised that knowing the calories I've eaten just encourages me to eat up my calories.

This week I've eaten sensibly and it's confirmed I'm better off not calorie counting.

With this mind I'm definitely going to give SW a proper crack.

Hubby and I are trying to shop better ie try more foods from Aldi and planning is also a key so that should make SW easier.

Tomorrow is the start :)

I wanted to go to aldi today but hubby was moaning do done an online shop with tesco instead lol xx so tired now just want my bed x

Nice to have you back. I do exactly the same counting calories - eat right up to my limit even if I'm not hungry! Silly !

Nice to have you back. I do exactly the same counting calories - eat right up to my limit even if I'm not hungry! Silly !

That's me completely Cat! I'm not a large meal eater so could easily eat 1000 calories in snacks :(

I'm happy with just a few (if I'm not calorie counting) but when I know how many calories I have left I just eat and eat :(

So saying bye bye calories as it simply makes me miserable. Now I've got to get SW work hahaha

That's me completely Cat! I'm not a large meal eater so could easily eat 1000 calories in snacks :(

I'm happy with just a few (if I'm not calorie counting) but when I know how many calories I have left I just eat and eat :(

So saying bye bye calories as it simply makes me miserable. Now I've got to get SW work hahaha

Im here if you need ought xx

Afternoon all,

So I'm currently making a note of all the 'pleasurable foods' i like with the syns so I've got a favourite list always to hand.

I will be doing the 'old' plan as I still love Red & Green Days

My draft food of the day is ad follows

Breakfast - Smoothie (made up of 3 fruits and 2tbsp of FF yogurt

Lunch - Triple Decker sandwich (HEB) with 2 x Laughing Cow (HEA) and 1/2 pepper, 1 salad tomato and 4 Cherry tomatoes

Dinner - SW sausages (from our butcher) Mash and lots of Veg

I will post pictures tonight

Evening all :)

Breakfast -

1424979952757.jpg

Lunch -

1424979975007.jpg

Dinner -

1424979991907.jpg

Syns -13

Tea with Sugar (1)
10g Sweet Popcorn (2)
Dessert (4)
BBQ Sauce (1)
Fruit Bread (5)

Dessert was lovely but camera died so couldn't take a picture.

1tbsp Plain FF Natural Yoghurt
4 x Mini meringue (3)
2tbsp Strawberry FF Yoghurt
Strawberries
Topped with 12 LF squrty cream (1)

Last edited:
God I love sweet popcorn. How are you feeling now you've switched plans?

Hiya lovely

A friend told me that she had switched from crisps to popcorn and when I looked calories it made sense to have a swap. I was surprised how much you get for 10g

I feel happier being on SW. I've made a promise to try and make the plan as 'normal' as possible. I really enjoyed the triple decker sandwich

Back