the scales hate me

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
Just posting that i had a rubbish week last week, but i just want to forget about it and i have started again fresh this morning.
need to add that there is no way that you can cheat on this eating plan, darn it. :mad::sigh:

The scales don't hate you hun, they are just reflecting your rubbish week!
I'm afraid to say that you can't cheat on any eating plan, not if you want to lose weight.

Put it all behind you and have a great week this week. The scales will reflect your good week and love you!

ha ha damn those scales :)
On a serious note use what those scales say as an incentive to get back on track and you'll see the numbers going in the right direction again in no time!

The scales don't hate you hun, they are just reflecting your rubbish week!
I'm afraid to say that you can't cheat on any eating plan, not if you want to lose weight.

Put it all behind you and have a great week this week. The scales will reflect your good week and love you!

Just like jaylou said put it behind you.

Whats done is done but you can undo it!

yep and i have had such a good day today so far. hubby has gone and bought me some pink n whites. a great way of getting a sugar rush for only 2.5syns

Pink and whites are great Hun and Mikados for when you need that little bit of a pick me up!

Well done for getting back on track today. Unfortunately the scales really dont lie, or I would be 9 stone! Lol!!

x

hey Tara, i have had two rubbish weeks- started back on plan today. Lot's of luck- We can do it!!

thanks for that and yes i had a great day yesterday. did go to my 15syns but they were good syns, if that makes sense. It was 12.5syns until i had a pink n white with a cup of tea. delicious. i have now decided to carry a pink n white with me wherever i go, hence the one on my desk at the moment in the foil. yum. will only eat when i am desperate !!!

Hey,

I had a totally rubbish week too last week. Couldn't stop eating chocolate and even gave up on counting the syns I had - needless to say I put on 1lb.

However........ seeing that gain has made me so motivated this week. I have been super good and hopefully will get the loss I want tomorrow!

Use it as an incentive, put it behind you and have a really good week this week.

Good Luck!!

xx

Back