The scary posting of pictures thing...

You look amazing, please beleive us all .We sometimes get a distorted image fixed in our minds.
You cant deny the evidence. clap,clap,clap
I did,nt realize how much my body had changed when i put on weight till i saw myself in a shop mirror God was that a shock i felt like i was put in the wrong body overnight all untrue.
Keep up the hard work its all worth it lol Simone
Well done! The photos are so

Wow what a difference, you have done really well so far, you look like a totally different person, keep up the good work.

What a huge transformation already. Congratulations.

OMG!!!! Wow wow wow! You are doing amazingly well and my goodness it definately shows. Well done!

wow, you look great!

You must be really pleased, keep up the good work!

Louale

You look amazing hun, such a difference you must be thrilled! :)

We have very similar stats actually, are you quite tall?

5 Foot 8, what about you Blondee?

Thanks again guys, because of all your great posts I have been looking at myself in mirrors all day with a huge grin on my face!

x

I'm 5 11' so will always be on the 'heavy' side but still have a long way to go! Feels good to be nearly half way there though :)

You should be feeling good hun, you're doing soooo well!!

an amazing loss and by an amazing person!! you are soo dedicated and you really deserve all the compliments!

keep that grin on your face you have earned it! :D

you look great!
i wish i could be there to see the look on your sisters face! she will be gobsmacked
weldone hun!
xxx

You look about 10 years younger and SO different - well done, you are an inspiration.

Back