The Secret Diary Of A Fat Girl..Has Her Mojo Back.. And It's here To Stay!

I have gluteal bursitis in my hip, thats what the doctor tells me anyway!! I was born with hip problems anyway so it was bound to happen, just thought it might get better with the weight loss!!

Make sure you get enough rest on your knee hun, dont want to do any further damage. If it takes aa few more days then so be it, the shred can wait till your able for it.

My kids finish on thursday for the summer :eek: So not looking forward to the arguments and the "i'm bored" all the time, aargh!! I love the fact that we dont have to get up early and rush out though :D Your so organised getting the uniforms already, i am normally last minute lol

Yours finish friday!! bloody hell Rach, good luck to you ha ha!

I've just the youngest trousers and jumpers, still to get his pe kit, socks and shoes. My eldest, i've got to get it all..the stuff goes so quick, especially in the popular sizes.

Any plans for the holidays hun?

My right knee that was causing the problem, is so much better today, my left knee wasn't too bad until I twisted it going down the step, so I'm resting that one now!...grr!

My bloody oven is driving me mad, the hobs on the top keep cutting out,the flame goes but the gas still comes out and you don't know til you can smell it.... the main oven is working fine..looks like I need a new oven now :(

oo bunny, I saw your signature and decided to order the 30 day shred, it should come tomorrow. I absolutely love Jillian and hear her in my head whenever I'm at the gym thinking 'I can't do this' , she pops into my head and tells me I can and will. I think getting this DVD will help her get into my head even more and use her as inspiration, so thanks for putting it in your siggy!

I love Jillian!! She's amazing. I watch all The Biggest Loser programs and her new program, Loosing It With Jillian, she's a completely different person on there, still a crazy woman, but you really see the other side to her, and she cries!...hard to imagine lol!

I did 7 consecutive days, then had to stop for 2 days due to my knee :(...going to restart again today. I forgot to take measurements and pics though when I started :(

I love the shred, the 20 mins fly by, and you feel such acheivement after and it feels good.. pop by and let me know how you're doing :)

Going to start the housework in a minute, got to hoover all over the house today, then will do the shred..get myself all loose before doing that, should avoid any more aches that way.

Then depending on the time and my knee, if it allows me, will jump on the exercise bike for a bit, not risking the cross trainer yet, thats too stressful on my knee.

can't remember exactly what I had yesterday...roughly..

B) measure up shake
L) heinz chunky veg soup, wholemeal bread
D) egg fried rice infusions, with broccoli, cauliflower and peas

S) ww layered fromage frais & watermelon fans x2 packs nom! nom!

Today so far, a measure up shake, will have a snack of watermelon fans after..
think I'm addicted to them :D

so far today, I've had 2 measure up shakes, one for breakfast and one for lunch! I didn't have the watermelon as I cracked on with the housework and didn't look at the clock again til 3pm! So had shake for breakfast, feeling a little hungry now, so will have some watermelon now and think about what to have for dinner.

No shred today :( was going to do it this afternoon, but after hoovering 3 bedrooms, lounge, hall, landing and stairs plus polishing all the way through and cleaning the toilet and bathroom I've had enough, well my knee has. Think I'm ready for the shred tomorrow, I'm sure my knee will cope, will be great to keep back to it :)

hehe I discovered losing it with Jillian a few weeks ago and LOVE it. I am addicted to watching her shows so can't wait to try the DVD, will let you know how I do!

hehe I discovered losing it with Jillian a few weeks ago and LOVE it. I am addicted to watching her shows so can't wait to try the DVD, will let you know how I do!

I've ordered another one today off Ebay, Banish Fat : Boost Your Metabolism. It looks a bit tougher than the shred, the workouts are a bit longer, but you just can't help but want to workout to Jillian :D

B) strawberry shake
L) chocolate shake
D) egg fried rice, broccoli,fine beans, baby sweetcorn

S)ww layered fromage frais, watermelon fans

Had a good day, it always helps to keep busy. Will be going to bed soon, as quite tired, also keeps me from snacking ;)

That's the DVD I've just ordered :) peas reading about the shred on amazon and decided it sounded a big easier. The other one looked like it had lots of squats and jumps in that I cant do. I'll soon find out I guess.

I got for cereal and whole wheat for my meal time...with real fruit juices or shakes of different vegetable...try this and i assure you all..this is totally helpful.. veggies and fruits helped me a lot loosing weight. And i love my figure now.

I don't have many fruit juices because of the high sugar in them, that's why I no longer eat grapes :cry:

That's the DVD I've just ordered :) peas reading about the shred on amazon and decided it sounded a big easier. The other one looked like it had lots of squats and jumps in that I cant do. I'll soon find out I guess.

The Shred is only a 20 minute work out. Level 1 isn't so bad. The strength and abs circuits are ok, and very low impact on the lower half. The cardio, is broke into 30 second exercises, like jumping jacks, jump rope, butt kicks and punches. It isn't too bad actually. Not sure of the other levels as I haven't got to them yet. I think level 2 and 3 concentrate on the strength and abs a bit more.

Can't wait to test out the new dvd though. :)

Had a really good sleep last night, and woke up in a great mood :cool:

I seem to be shopping twice a week at the moment, sometimes even three times, it's a pain eating fresh veg and fruit, it goes off quicker in this weather so I'm going for a quick shop in a bit, after my breakfast shake, then back home to do a few jobs then will re start the shred, might even kick some ass on wii tennis :flirt2:

Just hope my knee is ready, it feels like it! fingers crossed!!

Can't believe how mad today has been. I didn't get back from shopping til 2.30pm, then I had lunch, then the kids came back and now it's 5pm!!! What!!

I've hardly done anything! I hoped to restart the shred today, but I just haven't got round to it :( It's a bit too late now, what with the kids and dinner...so shred day is tomorrow now!!

Can't believe the weekend is nearly here, gotta give it everything this week, I'm gonna flip if I have another crappy 1lb loss!!! ;)

B) chocolate shake
L) pasta salad
D) beans on toast

S) ww fromage frais, watermelon fans

I made the kids a jelly for the pudding tonight, there was a bit left in the bowl, and instead of throwing it out I ate it...It's ok, it's only jelly...swimming in a evapourated milk!!! :eek::eek:

Oh why did I do that?!?!!!! I had a few skittles too...in the rules though, but the bloody evapourated milk isn't :eek:

Why am I such a pig!!! :sigh:

Your not a pig! Your human!!

Just draw a line under it! Start afresh the moment it's done!!

We all have bad days!! I'm pro at bad days lol! How's the rest of the day been?! Xx

I know hun...I just hate being human sometimes lol!

Today has been ok. For lunch I bought a ready made salad, it was really nice, it had pasta,lettuce,cucumber,mayo,bit of chili and cheese, and it was in the rules! I won't have another though as it was quite high in cals.

Going to have a 100% day tomorrow, going to have a walk in the morning, then have a game or two of tennis on the wii :)

Thats still a good choice could have easily been a fast food choice or a bad sandwich choice!

I think we all need to be more proud of the small accomplishments we achieve rome wasn't built in a day!! So they say!!

And we didnt developed bad eating habits overnight!!

Good luck for tomorrow :) xx

Ive found ur diary to be really informative, Im starting Xenical on Monday so gettin as much info and tips as I can as to wot i can eat!
Ur doin fab! Keep it up! x

Ive found ur diary to be really informative, Im starting Xenical on Monday so gettin as much info and tips as I can as to wot i can eat!
Ur doin fab! Keep it up! x

Thanks hun.. are you going to start your own diary? I'll pop along if you do and say hi.

You can pretty much eat the meals you would now, with the lower fat alternatives, and making sure they fit the rules.. if you're unsure about anything, ask away I'll try to help :D

Back