The Secret Diary Of A Fat Girl..Has Her Mojo Back.. And It's here To Stay!

Weighed in this morning and it was just a 1lb loss again, maybe not even that as I never count the .2 or .8 etc :(

I've been and got TBL tfr things and I'm going to use that with the Xenical, I will still eat..just see how I go and then see where my weight is at next Monday.

B) strawberry shake
L) strawberry shake

had a packet of watermelon fans around 1pm.

I could just have 2 shakes a day, or mix and match between shakes and soups but I'm not sure yet, plus I've got fruit and veg I need to use up.

I've got doctors check in 3 weeks and I really need to loose at least another 4lbs by then as she mucked my weight up the last 2 times, so last month looked like a sts, when it wasn't..

think I can see myself heading to cd, or maybe exante, we'll see :rolleyes:

But a loss is a loss!! We all are far to critical on ourselves - if I lost a pound this week would you tell me it wasn't good enough?! No but that's what you've told yourself! And it's great that's 3500 cals that you didn't eat or you burnt off - do you realise that is ridiculous number of spin classes!

Please congratulate yourself on your loss it's amazing!! Xxx

Thanks hun, I know what you're saying but I've come to a stand still it's like trying to get out of quick sand, when all you feel is yourself sinking...I'm ok though, I'll get there :)

Today.

B) shake
L) shake
D) rice, veg, sweet & sour

S) ww yoghurt, crisp bread, watermelon

We all have those periods though I'm sure it will take off soon your eating so clean - have you tried spicing your food up (calorie wise) you eat very few calories wondering whether a day or two of more would boost your metabolism?! X

It's so annoying trying to work myself out and decide what to do. I've always been picky with food, I'd never touch meat and fish, but I'd eat fruit and veg til it comes out my ears...and yet I gain weight, it's crazy lol!

I'll see how this week goes and see what happens on Monday, if there's no change then after a good scream and shout I'll have another mix up lol!

Also back on the green tea tabs tonight, see what happens. I was taking them ages ago fine, after a few months, I developed this strange itchyness and rash on my arms, thighs and belly... I stopped the green tea and vits to see if it was that..the rash etc did go, but it might not have been the green tea that caused it, so I'm giving that another go too :)

Nice to see you more positive today bunny x x

Rachgleeson said:
Could it be the sugar in the fruit not helping you? i am not saying you eat enough for that its just an idea!! Do you eat many carbs?

Agree its great that you seem more positive today :D You know you can do this hun, just need to get your mind right!!

Actually at my sw group there's been s few people who have mentioned eating loads of fruit can slow weight losses?! Maybe try reducing the amount just this week and see how that affects wi?! Xx

I don't eat lots of fruit either. I've noticed that the more I eat the less weight I lose

Nice to see you more positive today bunny x x

Thanks, hun :) I feel a lot better at the moment.

Could it be the sugar in the fruit not helping you? i am not saying you eat enough for that its just an idea!! Do you eat many carbs?

Agree its great that you seem more positive today :D You know you can do this hun, just need to get your mind right!!

I don't think I eat enough fruit for the sugar to make an impact, I usually only have 1 or 2 pieces of something a day, yesterday was just a few pieces of watermelon fans, they're about 2 inches long.

I'm always way under my carbs goal, at least by 100, plus I've stopped eating potatoes and I've cut way down on bread, even though I only ever have wholemeal. I just don't know what it is, my losses were so much better when I first started , I was just watching fat, that was it and I didn't care about anything else but that.. maybe I'm just getting to stressed about it or something :rolleyes:

Actually at my sw group there's been s few people who have mentioned eating loads of fruit can slow weight losses?! Maybe try reducing the amount just this week and see how that affects wi?! Xx

Thanks hun, i'm going to check this on the interwebs after and see what it says :)

I don't eat lots of fruit either. I've noticed that the more I eat the less weight I lose

That does make sense, as you need to eat to loose weight, or take in the cals :)

It's still really warm today, I was hoping it would be cooler as I want to do some work in the garden.. I'll just have to sweat it out then lol!

I'll be doing the mowing and strimming of the back, cleaning out the rabbit and doing a good tidy up out there, then depending on the heat I may go and down the front garden too.

Then I'm going to play some wii sports and maybe my fitness coach and try the shred later, and see if my leg is up to scratch for that if not I'll do some time on the bike.

I'm feeling so weird about the weight loss at the moment, I'm just worrying about my docs check, in case it's not good enough, and at the moment I don't see myself ever getting to goal :( There's definitely something going on with my head and how I see myself, this is why I need to see a few big numbers and some changes. I wish I'd done my measurements and pics when I first started... If I remember to measure today I will..for now I need my breakfast shake :D

Hi Bunny

Just wanted to say I'm sorry you are feeling down at the moment. It is such a bloody long hard slog isn't it???

Go back and look at just how much you have lost, to achieve that you must have worked really, really hard. You have done so well but seem to have plateaued which must be really frustrating. Even if you stay at 6/7 lbs a month, that's still another 3 stone by the end of the year.

Chin up and have a good day x

i also didnt take measurements at the start and i wish i had, because i didn't loose anything for a good 2 months (april/may) and it got me down so much, but i just took everything as a sign to carry on.

the girls are right don't worry to much and take everyday at a time, the more you worry the harder it will get, get somebody to take the scales out your house or hide them so you won't be tempted to keep checking, please don't worry you have done great so far !!!!!!

you will get that nice picture at christmas with the kids :) xxx

Thanks for all the support girls :)

I don't know what's the matter with me at the moment, feel like I want to go one way but then I'm being pulled another, I really don't know what the hell I'm doing at the moment, just want to get to Monday for weigh in so I can start planning things properly. . anyway, I'll plodding on ;)

So I mowed and strimmed the back garden, cleaned all up outside, done the rabbit, was out for about 2 hours and it's all tidy now :) Did have a little accident on the slabs.. as I was went to step up onto the slab, I sort of lost my footing, fell down onto my knee, got a huge lump and a bruise and caught all my forearm on the fence, took a few good chunks out... apart from that a few little cuts and brusing but I'm a bit achey and sore :(.... I really am having a bad week lol!

B) shake
L) shake

also had crisp breads with lettuce, tomato, cucumber,spring onion and beetroot and some watermelon :) I've got a lot of fresh veg to use for dinner, cauliflower, broccoli, fine beans going to have that with petit pois and rice :)

Thanks Rach... I'm fine now, less sore, think I'll hurt more in the morning..my left arm looks like I've got to war with a barbed wire fence, but I'm fine now...just settling down to watch the yummy Noah Wyle in this new alien thing on fx channel...looks good :)

B) shake
L) shake
D) rice,broccoli,cauliflower,fine beans,petit pois

S) watermelon fans (going to have some sort of yoghurt in a min)

(also had a snack of crisp bread and salad)

I'll plug this into mfp tomorrow, just to check my levels :)

Back