the shame of being me

I like that Cherry ;) gonna remember that :) x x x

That made me laugh!!! Something sprang to mind about me being 'a fat cow'!!!! but no more.

But your about to break free!!! Good Luck.

Good luck cherrygem. Don't worry about what you're gonna lose. You will lose a load in the first few weeks so you will feel great at that christening. One day at a time. Get to the first hurdle, then the 2nd, etc. And best of luck. We all deserve to feel good about ourselves.

ok i wasnt going to admit this for some stupid reason but i realise i have to be honest i ate yesterday big style so took ages to re do my diet calendar(i will NOT be messing up the diet as i'm NOT re doing that again, torture!)
so fresh start today and feeling good, like it seems stupid to eat when soon i can wear sexy clothes and get that look from my bf again! i miss the old me

Hi Cherry! No, I went off in the summer. I made my target weight - maintaining now. Sooooo worth it! Was on it for 3 months and the results were just the best thing that I've achieved in years! Hope you stick with it cherrygem. If you could just keep telling yourself that food isn't really that important - it's certainly not as important as your own self-worth. Genuine good luck cherrygem. Try to get busy and fast. Walk around the shops, take a walk, watch a lot of films, etc. etc. And fill up on water, tea, coffee. Whatever it takes. After two weeks it will get easier and easier.

I was a pure stress eater so i totally get it. Telling myself that missing food wasn't the worse thing that could happen to me just did the trick. You definitely need the distraction

got bad news last night so ATE ATE ATE!:break_diet::break_diet::break_diet:
was totally disgusted going to bed not being able to tick off day one on my lt calendar:mad:, so today i've had one shake and i'm drinking my water if i mess up today i'm letting go on the lt dream, sorry for letting everyone down :cry: x

Oh Cherry! Right I've going into swimming coach mode now and its time to sort it lady! You can do this and the only thing standing in the way is you! Think about how gorgeous you are the how super gorgeous you WILL be - I know you can do this! You've been so supportive to lots of people and after your message to me yesterday I feel I need to return the favour - you really helped me and I want to do the same for you!! Listen try doing it by making it through each hour! If it comes to it go to bed early and listen to music and lock yourself in your room away from food but just make it through each hour at a time! I KNOW you can do this and this is as good a time as any to change your life!!!

Sending loads of positive vibes and I'm thinking of you! Keep strong!

(ps in not very good at being strong with other people so I really hope I won't have upset you with this message! Only doing it because I care! :) )

Tc XxXxX

PPS I'm so sorry you had bad news - you know where I am if you want to chat! XxX

cherry
have you thought about doing 2 shakes and a protein dinner that way you have something to look forward to knowing at night you can eat. ok its not 100% but you would still lose weight its not about letting anyone down my lovely its about finding something that you can do rather than focusing on what you cant. Its not about failing not everyone can do this plan and my god woman you have tried hard and that takes guts, and you have been so honest so do what you can do that way your still taking control of your life as You are strong you just dont realise how strong you are xx

Back