the shame of being me

Hope it goes really well and don't forget to let us know how you get on!

Have a great day!

X

thanks thats a great idea, i've zumba class tonight and den early to bed. bought myself a ww weighing scales this morning i'm 17 stone 10 1/2 pounds SHOCKED!!! even when i've pigged out for weeks before starting a diet my biggest weight was 16st 1 pound
Right hunni!!! Me and you are about the same weight!!!!! So lets do this hun!!! We can support each other!!! I am back on it on Sunday after my hols!!! Fingers crossed i havent put TOO much on!!! Lol....

Put it behind you hun.... if you nibble try to make it protein.... won't be as bad!!! : ) First few days are the worst hun!!! x

My did says Claire story is so inspiring... Is it true?

Btw I don't know if I trust the ww scales... I bought one too and it seems to differ ALOT for everyone at home

Hi hon hope you are back on track - stay strong. I feel that this diet is so repetitive once you get into the swing of things - its really quite boring.

weigh in -13st 1lb
week 1 -12st 4lb 11lbs lost
week 2 - 11st 13lbs 5lbs lost
week 3 - 11st 9lb 4lbs lost
week 4 - 11st 5lb 4lb lost
week 5

hi rachel last year i had the expensive glass ww scales and it gave different weghts the whole time, this time i reviewed scales alot and got the silver ww scales e25.99 argos and ts the same weight each time even wen i try and trick it by jumping on fast!

thanks dudley i will get the hang of it i just realised i need to stop beating myself up if i'm not perfect straight away

Back