the shame of being me

As long as its right for you Cherry :) ...hope your feeling better honey x x x

why what has he done ?? or indeed not done ?

cheated on me because i'm not who i use to be and he is on a romantic weekend away with her now but will be back tomorrow for my dad's months mind mass how sweet! that f*cking dickhead i was perfect when i met him and he chipped away at my confidence and now i'm a fat useless mess AHHHHHHHH of course restart went arse ways from den damn emotional eating

cherrygem said:
cheated on me because i'm not who i use to be and he is on a romantic weekend away with her now but will be back tomorrow for my dad's months mind mass how sweet! that f*cking dickhead i was perfect when i met him and he chipped away at my confidence and now i'm a fat useless mess AHHHHHHHH of course restart went arse ways from den damn emotional eating

Honey just because you are not who you once were is no excuse for cheating on you... And that alone should tell you that he just isn't worth another second of your time or thoughts... Think about YOU from now on... What will make YOU happy and what do YOU want...... If he didn't want you, his loss! leave him to it! All he has done is make room for someone better who will treat you as you should be treated! Show the world what you are made of cherry! Now is the time to be brave and let the perfect cherry back to the surface! Xxx

i could not agree with Peach Pip more... relationships should make you stronger not weaker, you deserve better lovely you really do.

Pack his stuff up and leave it outside the front door for him. What a prick. You don't need that in your life. I can't believe he could treat you like that. Get shot of him hun and not saying it will be easy but it will be a hell of a lot easier than feeling like this. Hope you are ok. Xx

Done be too hard on yourself. Finishing a relationship is never easy. Take your time and get your head together then maybe once your feeling stronger in yourself you can tackle the diet. Just one thing at a time cherry and you'll be fine but first and foremost be good to yourself and take care of yourself. We're all here for you and not just for the diet. Chin up pet xx

Channel that anger hunni... into getting into this diet!!! You show him what he is missing!!! And what he can no longer have!! You deserve better than being treated like that!!

Love to you hunni!! x

~hugs Cherry~ were all here for you honey ...you are a stronger person than your giving yourself credit for!
x x x

That was the first time I did this diet ....the lovely look on my ex's face when he turned up to pick our daughter up for a visit was PRICELESS :D

Also loved the feeling when he tried to make a move on me and I rebuffed him ;) was even better ~lol~ x x x You can do this cherry were all here to support you honey when your ready x x x

What a mess Cherrygem! You have to start putting yourself first and maybe, without that negativity around you, you can actually get started on a new you, inside and out. The bottom line is that true love doesn't see weight. It really doesn't. I know, cause I've been there. I was there for almost 7 years and never once did I feel I wasn't worth it. You will find what you need someday. And, don't forget, you won't find anything until you find yourself. Hang in there hon. Diet or no diet. Take care of yourself first. You are completely worth it.

Cherry :) know exactly how you feel and OMG it was fantastic feeling ....as my ex was always putting me down and making me feel so worthless. Losing the weight and seeing his face was PRICELESS :) .

You can do it honey were all here to support you x x x hope you feel better soon x x x

you will survive and be a better ,stronger SLIMMER person,i fell off the wagon but am back now.
you can do this love

Back