The Slim Fast 2 week challenge - 100% Honesty

Hi Ladys

Just had a little read through the posts and i just wanted to say

CONGRATULATIONS ON COMPLETING THE 2 WEEK CHALLENEG

:talk017::talk017:​

You have all done so well, im so pleased for you. xx

Tomorrow is my start day for CD, wish me luck girls, im so scared i wont like the shakes lol. Keep in touch, i miss you guys already :wave_cry: xx

Thanks Sass! Wishing you all the luck in the world, hope all goes really well for you. Keep us posted and we'll miss you too hun x

Hey girls!!

I am almost sad it's at an end :( ... I like the sound of another challenge, I really enjoyed this one!

Had a few wobbles, I agree it's not been all that easy.

Today's been good and I'm classing it as 100% for the following reasons ...
1. We went to pizza hut for tea with the kids and my parents. I chose the lowest calorie individual pizza (worked out at 650 cals) and then I asked for half cheese so it was even less! Btw for those interested, it's the Italian base Hawaiian!
2. Went to taster evening for school dinners and I had only 1 bite of a few things and gave the rest away!

I went for a cracking run last night so am really pleased with that. I refuse to go without my evening cuppa and little snack so I'm still having it!

Not sure what my weigh in tomorrow will bring but I am planning to stay 100% until I reach my goal.

Does nobody fancy another 100% honesty 2 week challenge?

Sass - good luck with the CD, keep us all posted on what you're doing. I guess you'll be posting in CD forum now? DO pop back!

Stirky - congrats on the dedication! And good luck for the WI tomorrow!

Mel - for a new mum you've done brilliantly. I didn't do so well so soon after having my kids so I take my hat off to ya!

Will post tomorrow with WI ... !!

xxxxx

OMG I have jut weighed myself after the 2wk challenge(although I am not officially counting it, as my weigh day is Mondays)

I have just weighed in at 11st 13 3/4 :bliss: Haha......first time the scales have EVER shown under 12st, :scale: since pre-kids (9yrs ago) I know it is only 1/4lb but I am ecstatic, it has really given me a boost:D I will definitely do cycling every night 15-20mins....to build myself up to 30mins ready for next week

Holly - Good luck with the weigh-in:)
I think we would all love to do the 100% challenge again:) I was just thinking of a different week long challenge, as a bit of a change......maybe we could combine the two instead?

Mel x

Yes I'd love to carry on the 100% challenege, wanted to carry on 100% until my wedding anniversary on July 4th anyway, but keeping a challenge going will give me more motivation!! But Mel's idea of a different weekly challenge to is also a great idea!

And pah I'm only 1lb off my second mini goal!! That's why I was hoping for 3lbs today, oh well next week!

oh! oh! oh! oh! Before I forget.......I got dressed this morning, and put on my old jeans - size 14 :thankyouthankyou:

I doubt if I went shopping that any size 14's would fit me, but 2wks ago I couldn't do these up:D:D

Mel x

Woo-hoo Mel!!! :party0049:

That's great when clothes start to fit again, I have a whole wardrobe full that I want to fit back into. Can't wait!

oh! oh! oh! oh! Before I forget.......I got dressed this morning, and put on my old jeans - size 14

Well done mel, bet it feels good to be getting jeans that you couldn't do up 2 weeks ago !!

Morning Girls - hows you all feeling today, hope your all okay. I did my first day yesterday and it was very easy but i know that the next few days will be the hard part.

So are you all starting a new challenge ? :party0011:I'll be around to support you all and cheer you on :party0011:. Good Luck all.

Hiya!!

Well .... did my weigh in and I lost another 3lbs making it 9 in total!

I do understand that this is beginner luck but I'm dead chuffed. Am off to look at the new challenge now and see what's what!!

Well done all, really happy you did so well. Mel, how good does it feel to be in them jeans??!!

xxxx

Back