The Slim Fast 2 week challenge - 100% Honesty

Well Done Stirky on your 100% day:D

Sass, sorry it didn't go to plan:( This is why I have banned BBQ until I have lost a bit of weight and can join in. I love, love, love BBQ's and would have no willpower to just have a bit of chicken while everyone else is gobbling down burgers and hotdogs!!!
Never mind though, it is just one day...you can do it today, i bet you will:)

I just about managed to stay 100% yesterday..nearly blew it though! Today I messed up a bit too, we walked into town as planned and once there stopped in Asda cafe to get a drink and feed Kai(baby) I picked out a flaming lucozade!!!! Only thought to look once I had drank half of it, and there is 266cals in the whole bottle.....thankfully I had only drank half, so I am oing to call it 150cals (to be on the safe side) Luckily I hadn't had a morning snack:) So I am still on track, but it just shows how easy it is to 'forget' to check values on food/drink.

Mel x

Hi everyone, I was wondering if I could join in your challenge?

Sass I just noticed what you said about the BBQ.. I totally would have went for it too. I can never resist a good old BBQ!

Hiya Pinkemma - of course your more than welcome to join us hun. Yep bbq's i love them too so no more in this house for a while :)

Welcome to the two week challenge pinkemma! Good luck, we can do it! Whoa Mel 266 cals in lucozade! Suppose it's all that glucose! Orange juice always surprises me too, that has an awful lot of cals. Guess sticking to water is the best bet lol. Good on you tho not blowing it.

I'm really hungry at the mo! Just been to the stables, came back and changed beds so trying to keep myself occupied lol! Just about to shower the kids before tea, they're all sticky from the suncream lol! Anyway that'll take my mind off things until dinner, going to have a light choices spag and meatballs tonight!

Thank you :) well today I've had:
Breakfast: Vanilla Shake (206 cals)
Snack: Gold Biscuit (115 cals)
Lunch: Yoghurt (125 cals) and...
Homemade soup (20 cals at the most! just carrots, veg stock and corriander! My mum made it and I just couldn't resist.. not sure if this was bad not sticking to SF meals)
Snack: Drifter (99 cals)
So snacks have added to 214 cals so far, but lunch was only 145 at the most, so I'm rather chuffed!

Doing well so far Pinkemma, well done! I'm on track today too, woo-hoo!

Well done so far girls !!! Lets keep it going, we are all doing a great job :happy096:

My food intake so far,
B - Vanilla Shake
S - Apple & Banana
L - Vanilla Shake
S - Apple
D - M&S Roast Pork with new potato's 340 cals & an apple = 400cal total

I had my dinner quiet early today, i was so hungry at about 4ish i was very close to blowing it but i thought well if i have my dinner now then tonight i can have my remaining 300cals which should :airquote:save my bacon:airquote:and keep me on route for my first completed 100% day.

I've just finished my dinner too. Light choices spaghetti with meatballs (365) and 1 ryvita no spread(32), then I had a kit kat after (110). We're off out in about half an hour, got my water and a cereal bar to take with me!! Hubby's not going nuts either, he's just taking a bag of crisps, so quite safe lol!

Well done Pinkemma, Stirky and Sass:0clapper:

I am just looking for what to have for dinner today...the rest are having pie mash veg gravy....I don't wanna touch the pie;) Hmmm will have to scout the freezer.

Mel x

Oh forgot to add, well done Sass :happy096: you're doing great guns today! Well done too on the apple after dinner, maybe that's what I should've had instaed of a kit kat lol! Altho did have an apple for morning snack.

:party0019:Cheers Mel, looks like we're all gonna be 100% today! Great going girlies!!

I cant tell you guys just how much your keeping me motivated, its great. thankyou all so much.

Think i will sit on here for the rest of the night :8855:to make sure i stay 100%

Stirky good luck with the ghost hunting, let us know how it goes and if u see anything.

Redmel good luck in the freezer :D

Well done pinkemma your doing fab !!! that soup sounds yummy.

Thanks guys! Just had my tea, a burger with curly fries.. but all weighed out and calculated.. dead on 600 cals. A bit more than I usually have but oh well, still got 100 cals for my snack tonight woo hoo!

Sass - Well done for just sticking with the plan even tho you wanted to have something sneaky lol. Thats a good way to handle it, just eating when you're hungry. Lol I know what you mean! Its so good to write it all in here because I know if I eat anything sneaky I'll need to 'fess up' to you guys! ha ha my gran was round earlier and she brough my favourite biscuits.. but I resisted! Told her I'd have one later.. but they're over 300 cals each :eek: might pass them to my dad lol

Stirky - Go you! You're fighting the temptation of snacks when you're out as well by taking something with you :)

Mel - Ahh I hate it when everyone else is eating something tasty and I can't decide - hope you find something equally as tasty :)

Well todays gone pretty well so far..
B-206
S-115
L-145
S-99
D-600
S-40 (2 satsumas)
so 1205 cals - I can have 95 more and thats it for the evening.. although after my dinner tonight I just dont feel like eating anything else - could be an 'under budget' night lol! Hope you're all still doing fab :)

Have a nice night out Stirky:)

Well done Pinkemma sounds like you have had a tasty day.

Sass - This thread has really motivated me too. we can all look forward to the lb's dropping off together:D

I ended up having tuna mash and beans total 411cals, I then had some malteasers yum 125cals. Got the banana shake to look forward to tomorrow for breakfast, it is probably my favourite one:)

Mel x

I'd really like to join in too!! Would that be ok?

Seems like I'm a few days late but I'd love to take part, I'm ready to give it 100%!!

:D

Hiya Hollyslimlightly - of course you can join, your only 1 day behind me as i messed up my first day :( Welcome aboard.

Ooo.. you guys are brave. Good for you! I'm stayin out of this one! ;) :8855:

LR

Gooood Morningggg Lady's !!!

Hope your all doing okay ? Did everyone have a great evening ? How did the ghost hunting go stirky ?

I didn't get upto much last night, watched an episode of smallville with the kids and OH and then was on my pc for the rest of the evening till my bed started calling, all in all nothing exciting here.

On the diet side of things, yesterday was hard, it really feels like i'm starting the diet again for the first time, i was so hungry yesterday but i did 100% :D:D

Good morning Sass! Woo hoo 100%! Me too! Yay!

Here's to another 100% day!

I just watched Britains got Talent then hit the sack. I'm working all day today so I think it'll probably be quite easy to go 100%.. I don't get a break till 3pm tho and I had my breakfast at 9am :S rumbling tummy! lol

What are you all up to today?

Back