The Sliminators - Team 5

Thats fab welcome Louise

We are a fridnly bunch and have team memebrs who have been on cd for weeks and 2 that are new and just starting on their d journey so you will fit in perfectly.

I am Victoria, aged 32 and am a stay at home mummy.

I started cd ss at 17st 3 and am down to 14st 11. I am now enjoying cd and am loving that i am gettting smaller.

I have set a initla target of 12 stone but may go smaller if needed. I would like to be near 12 stone for my holiday in August.

Sorry i talk too much! lol

Just to recap Team 25 is now full with following members:

Aloize
Fatblaster
Enough
Linda
LoobyLou
YummyMummy04

wow thats fab losses.
I am 27 and my main goal is to be slim for my wedding in June. However, this is short term and long term i want to be healthy and slim forever and not have to 'yoyo diet' ever again.
I started cd at 14st 1 after getting down from 15st 10 using SW and WW etc. I am now 12st 7 and feel pretty good. starting to get a little bored of the shakes and really gone off soups (quite liked at first) Also love the porridge.
Not sure what my goal will be-ive set it at 11st so will see how i feel then.

Hi Aloize!

I'm one of the newbies Victoria mentioned... just about to embark on DAY THREEE!! Gulp (well, not 'Gulp', in fact! haha)

I've been thinking.. I'd like names for each of the 12 weeks... might make it easier.. what word best describes each of the weeks so far??

Vx

Hi team mates.

Thats a great idea enough. I will have to think about names though. definitely week 5 was a toughie. well done on getting to day 3, it gets easier from now on. I have found this diet to be easy in many ways because it has taken food out of the equation yet in other ways its the hardest thing i have ever done. Now i find im not hungry at all but i just get bored with the meal choices. Using mixamousse has definately helped this week.

i almost forgot i got weighed today so my first official weigh in as a sliminator was.............. 3lbs lost. i know its not huge but this make 25lbs in 6 weeks so i am well chuffed.

hope you're all doing ok and looking forward to getting to know you and find out how its going on cd. I find i am fed up of explaining what im doing to people now so just say 'diet' and don't expand. anyone else fed up of trying to justify themselves?

anyway i will stop garbling now.:giggle:

Im not telling anyone! (well, many people)..

obviously my OH knows, cause he has to live with me! Ha!

..and I told my boss, who was fab and said if she sees nibble marks in any of the furniture, she'll understand! :D (obviously I had to reassure her that I was being sensible, mentioned the NICE guidelines, GP approval etc

..and one other mate who's been on it for a while herself..

But otherwise I'm hoping to not have to mention it to anyone anyway... I'm not sure why anyone would need to know anyway.. am I right in thinking that mostly noone really notices or care what other people are eating anyway...?

Vx

Hi all, how's everyone doing today? It's raining and miserable here and the kids are driving me nuts!! I feel a DVD coming on later....!

Well I have just ordered myself a lovely pair of size 16 jeans because my 18s are dropping off me:angel09: yay!! I'm not going to order too much because I'm hoping to be in a 14 before too long ;) I'm a stay at home mum so can manage with a couple of pairs of jeans and my existing tops. I'm going to have to get some new bras before long though cos my current ones are a bit gappy!! :eek: You can't have it all eh!

I'm going out for the day tomorrow so will have my first CD day out! I'm planning on having two tetras and a bar along with gallons of water lol! This means unfortunately I will have to explain CD to my extremely petite and slim friend that I'm going with :rolleyes:

Right I'm off to read the kids the riot act lol!

Hello

Sorry i wasnt on yesterday. It was my little girls 1st birthday so was busy most the day! I cant believe a year has gone so quickly!

Weather is horrible here too and kids are soooo bored so have been playing on the Wii with them and going to settle them down with a film shortly.

Can everyone please pm there weight losses once they have weigh in's for sunday by 3pm so i submit our results to Irene for the team comp. I need your week before weight, now weight and loss for the week. Thanks Fatblaster for the pm X

Well done Fatblaster for going down a clothes size. My size 20 are dropping off me now and i am now into size 16/18 waist and 18 top where i was size 20/22. I feel great and it gives you such a boost.

I hope the rest of the team are ok.

Can't wait to be experiencing that with the clothes - how exiting! :)

My WI's going to be on Mondays, so I wont have my first loss figure until after Sunday I'm afraid -Sorry... guess I don't count in the stats for this week, cause there's nothing to provide...

Vx

Hi everyone, still going strong?! I am just eating a totally YUMMY orange CD bar, god I love them I would eat them diet or not lol!! They are covered in dark chocolate so not for you if you only like milk but I LOVE them straight out the fridge, yum!

Well I was off to the shops to buy some shoes tonight but true to form my DH is STILL not home from work and I won't get there before they shut, hey ho. Just me and Minimins then - oh and Facebook lol!!

Sounds fantastic! - can't wait for the first two weeks to be up!! :D

Vx

Hello team,

Thats ok Enough we all have weigh in different days. You will be couted for next Sundays team comp.

Thank you to Fatblaster, LoobyLou and Aloize for pm'ing me your results. Just waiting to hear from Linda and i have my weigh in on a sunday morning.

I am on Facebook too Fatblaster! I Dont go on it often and joined Bebo this week as my 15yr old stepson recommended. I do find that easier than facebook but i think maybe Bebo is more aimed at younger (and cooler) people! lol

Enough the bars are sooo yummy and do break up the routine of shakes. You can have either a bar / mix-a-mousse or water flavouring a day. I have my bar at lunch as they contain a bit more carbs than the shakes so i just think i have more time to burn it off than if i had one in the evening. Probably nonesense but keeps me happy! lol

I lurve the choc orange ones hmmm they are simialr taste to jaffa cake bars. Like the chocolate ones too and the peanut is nice but i find i am very windy and more prone to constipation so i always drink at least a extra pint a day when i have the peanut one.

Hope the rest of the team are ok. Any of you have any plans for the weekend? The weather is horrible here so i think it will be a staying in with the kids playing board games and watching films weekend. I have the ironing to do too!

Victoria

that all sounds fab!! :D

when you say you can have either a bar, flavour or m-a-m, do you mean that you can have one of those as well as the regular 'meals', or that only one of them can replace one of the regular meals?

My admin asst thought I was on facebook today and told people in her office just as my boss walked in there - nightmare, cause I couldn't deny it, cause I'd have had to tell them what I WAS doing - which was applying for another job!! :/ ouch!

hope you're all doing ok.. I'm still 100%, and you're right - it is getting slightly easier..

Hi everyone, sounds like you're doing great!! Enough, you can have either a bar, mixamousse or water flavouring each day. The bar is in place of a meal and the mixamousse goes with a shake to make up the mousse. The water flavouring is on top of your meals and just flavours your water to make it a bit more interesting!

Well I have had an interesting day today, I've been to York with a friend and our kids. I took along two tetra packs to make things easier and my god the strawberry one was so vile I didn't even open the choc one. :jelous: So I have existed all day on the shake I had for breakfast half a tetra (Which I literally forced down with lots of water) and a bar which I took with me, and I wasn't even hungry at all! (Yay for Ketosis lol!)

Funny I was reading on the main formum about how you can go 8 hours or more without eating in an emergency if you have no packs with you and not feel hungry because of ketosis. Not to be recommended but when needs must at least you're not feeling starving hungry.

I even sat in McDonalds with them all while they ate chips....!! :innocent0002:

I sooooooo want to do this, I can be slim :)

I am Seriously glad I'm in a team with you - honesty and enthusiasm - the best combo going!!! :cool: What a star!!!

congrats on the mcDs.. Good For Yooouuu!!!

Vx

Aww bless ya, thanks Enough :) I do have my moments though, trust me!! I think it's just seeing the results that keep me going, I can feel where I've lost weight and apart from on my bust :( it's great lol!

So what's everyone up to today? My DH is at work so I'm playing referee to the kids who are driving me crazy keep asking me to help them get in and out of dressing up clothes!

Oh and my Mum rang to say she and Dad would like to come over later and they will treat "us" to a takeaway:rolleyes: hmm that's another meal I will have to sit and sip water through :eek: oh it will be worth it when I weigh in :rolleyes:

Remember, little pickers wear bigger knickers :p

What resolve - I guess at times like this I'm glad my family are miles away.. I have no plans to tell them about it.. funny, didnt even occur to me to mention it when sis was asking me my news on the phone this am.. good sign that I'm not completely obsessed (only a little bit!! Haha! :p)

..and I'm next going out to visit in August, so I'll be over the 12 weeks by then! ..and hopefully a couple of stone lighter too!! :)

Hope you are all having a good day.. I'm off to a wedding reception tonight (work related, and I have only told my boss I'm on this thing).. they'll find it quite odd that I'm not drinking.. hoping to pull off a very casual "yeah, fancied a detox"... I will tell them when I'm more settled in to it, but I need to be more comfortable with myself first :)

I'd like them to be supportive, but when my friend told people she had quite a strong negative response from one of her mates, and it really didn't help....

how have you found it?

Vx

Hello all

I have done the team results ( i have pm'd Linda but havent heard back from her and she hasnt posted all week = Hope your ok Linda X)

and the results are:

Fatblaster is the team's biggest loser for the 2nd week running with a great loss of 2.97% :D

Well done XXX

As a team we had 4 results and have a team loss of 1.92%! Again big pat on the backs for us all.

We have to keep going ladies and we are all gonna be georgous, healthy and confidant for the summer! Cant wait.

I will be back later to catch up on you all i am off to mow the lawn before the weather turns horrible again! lol

Aw thanks, that's great :) Well done EVERYONE!! Yummy is right we are all going to be hot mamas for the summer lol!

Well I have given up on the tetras, tried one today watered down and it was still vile so I'm going to take my remaining two back to swap for bars. I just physcially can't swallow them! Again this meant that I survived until 12 noon today with just water and wasn't hungry despite not "eating" since about 7 last night.

Anyway hope everyone is OK and on their way to slimdom....

Yep! On way to slimdom def! :)

also occured to me:

-my colesterol levels will be improving - so reduced risk of heart disease - Yay! :)
-my mood's picked up already, just cause I'm not carrying the burden guilt and failure for not doing anything about my poor eating habits.. I feel freeeeeed up! :D
-my knees are going to start coping better, so I can think about taking up dancing in a few week's time... salsa? clubbing? morris dancing? hmm.. decisions to be made! :D

-and have you tried to lift the weight that you've lost?

My friend has slimmed right down through CD, and tried to lift the weight she's lost (she started the same weight as I am).. she found it really heavy, and said she's not prepared to carry it round in a bag for a day, cause she'd be knackered!!

Hope all's going well folks!

I get my first WI after work tomorrow...

Needless to say, I'll be on here for either TLC or celebration tomorrow evening! :)

Vxx

Hi Guys, you all sound llike your doing so well. I have been picking like crazy these last few days, i just want to get to goal so i can start eating like a normal person.... feel like iv been on this diet forever!
Well im off to meet my new cdc this arvo for my weigh in ad my usual cdc is away for 6 wks. Im so hoping she will give me the motivation to keep going, im not giving up tho just wobbling like crazy. it dosent help that iv been on nights over the wknd and only had one shake yesterday due to sleeping. Iv got 1 1/2 stone to rid in exactly 6 wks!! no way!! any tips for speeding up?? ok obviously not picking and being 100% which i usally am. I need a kick up the backside!

Back