The Sliminators - Team 5

I've had a funny tummy, it's been gurgling and feeling acidy and I've been feeling sicky and hungry. I've not really been hungry for a few weeks so something isn't right. I spoke to my CD and she advised me to have some chicken for dinner, and go up to SS+ and see if it improves. She reckons my body might be telling me it's time to eat, as I'm under BMI 25 now and training at the gym too. My tummy seems to be a little bit better tonight and boy was that chicken tasty!!!! First thing I've eaten in almost 5 weeks!! I marinated it in pepper and curry powder and maggi and mmmmmm. Can't wait until dinner tomorrow lol. I'm still a pound heavier this week than last week so panicking about WI on fri and hope it goes!

IP, at least you jumped back on and your fall was quick and painless. You're back and that's what counts, noone can be perfect all the time! Blame it on the difficult week you've had and just DONT DO IT AGAIN haha x

Hi girlies, I got weighed today and after my big break at the wedding over the weekend I put up two pound, I'm very happy about that because as my CDC said, it's just water retention. That'll be gone again soon. I'm 100% at the moment, but heading to Lanzarote next Thursday so I'll be up again as I'll be eating and drinking. I've decided that I'm not gonna be as strict on myself as I was, I don't have as much to lose as I used to so I can afford to go easier, it'll just take that bit longer to get to goal but I'll enjoy my life. Hope everything is going well for you guys.

You have to ejnoy your life too Downsey, it's hard not eating or drinking as most social events evolve around this....or so I've discovered recently as a result of this diet and had to hide myself away and be a social outcast!
I've gone up to the SS+ and I feel so much better for being able to eat a little although my tummy is still acting a little odd.
I just had my WI and I've dropped 3.3lbs again this week which I'm really happy about as I put on a pound through the week and bloated up so was worrid I'd have a crap WI. Fingers crossed I can move up to the 810 next week or the week after which should be even better :)

Hope everyone else is doing fine. Are you getting on well on the 810 IP?

x

OMG!!!:eek::eek:

It's SUNDAY!!!!! And I have completely forgotten about the stats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Noooooooooooo!!!! I'm so sorry guys! How rubbish is that???????

we have 5 mins to get it together...

Vx

Right :) Panic over.. I gathered all the results we had, and couldn't enter this week anyway, so that's ok :)

MissPNoMore, you were the individual winner for this week with 2.2% loss - congrats!!

No team result this week, cause we didn't have three results to submit.. Downesy congrats on feeling on top of your plans.. that's the most important thing for me with this diet - realising that what I do and don't do REALLY IS MY CHOICE!! It's Sooo empowering to realise I'm not a slave to my emotional eating, but if I can choose how I eat.. guess I mean what I eat! Haha! Don't seem to have much choice around being a messy eater!! Hahaha :D ( I wasn't able to include your WI Downesy, cause I couldn't find your weight in lbs from last week - soz)

Anyway guys, could I have a PM from each of you this week with your WI pleeease :) ..that'd be marvelous! xx

Thank you!

Vxxx

Ps.. one last post and then I'll leave you in peace for today! :D

just occured to me that I was chosen through discussions in the team before most of you joined, so I wasn't really elected by anyone here.. anyone fancy being team leader? everyone happy for me to continue? I'm happy to continue, but I'm hapy either way.. so if anyone would like to do it, we could do it together for a week or two, then hand over when you're comfortable.........

so, anyone interested?

Vxxx

rubbish! didn't lose anything this week totm and was a little bit naughty and have had crap week and am feeling sorry for myself but great that my totm is back which is great cause there back but! humph no loss rubbbbbiiiisssssshhhhh

Aaww.. Tower.. I'd focus on the healthy sign that you have your TOTM.. I know it sucks when things aren't how you want them to be.. but healthy is the most important part :)

be kind to yourself love, you're doing ok :)

:hug99:
Vxxx

I'm more than happy with you being Team Leader Enough. I'm far too unorganised to do such a thing, and apart from this week (haha) you do a great job!
I had my first little treat last night. I had to go to London with work and was really late back so by midnight and still not being home and knowing I had several more hours to go (when usually I'd be in bed) I got really peckish. I went to a Lebanese takeaway and got a chicken wrap without the wrap! I just ate the chicken which was gorgeous and tried to ignore the oil and butter it was probably marinated in, and had a small amount of salad. I even told them "no garlic sauce" for which I feel I deserve a medal haha, I loooove garlic sauce. I did SS today to make up for it so hopefully it wont affect my WI. I was just so hungry I had to eat something and that seemed lke the better option to Macdonalds haha.
Tower....we all have a crap week at TOTM I think, if you stick to the diet this week you should have a good week next week then you'll have lots to smile about :)

hi guy's hows it going?

Morning Guys!

Well! I've been at a conference where the organisers couldn't get my laptop compatible with their WiFi so I've been minimins-less for nearly a WEEK!!:eek: ..

..and survived! :) And, by the look of the bathroom scales, may have even lost this week too (find out monday)

Annyhoo... lots of PMs to catch up on in next ten mins, and then I have to drive 4 hours cause my granny needs me in hospital.. So.. we have the next half an hour or so to get results in I'm afraid.. (and, please, if anyone would like to volunteer to share this little weekly task.. it's really not tricky, it's just that I'm finding myself not always free on a sunday afternoon..)

Right! Back in a bit, and I'll see what results I have already!

Cheers! Vxx

Hi guys!

I have to go out for the day now.. and we have two results in from this week.. That means the individual winner is likely to be

Towergilly with 2.1% - I'll confirm this evening, but congratualtions on your loss Tower - that's fab!

Guys.. where are you all this week? I've not been around either, so maybe we're all busy out having fun! I hope so :)

I might manage to be home and add the other results before 6pm, so it's worth sending them to me.. or to IreneH if dopn't hear from me by shortly before 6..

Hope everyone's well and I'll catch up when I'm back from visiting granny in hospital!

Lots of love, from little red riding hood! haha :D

Vx

hi enough hope you and your granny are o.k? much love chuck

Yep! Just home, and Granny's fine.. if there's ever a nuclear war killing off all life, she'll still be there, wondering where everyone else has gone! Haha!! :)

How's everyone doing?

Vxx

Hey gals, Im so sorry I haven't posted for awhile, had a few family problems but it's all good now! I'm on re start today and feeling ok! Just glad it's not sunny outsideLOL!!! All those skinny so and so in their pretty dresses makes me sick LOL!! Anyway I haven't had Internet access for about a week.....the router is playing up but should be working by Wed!
How is everyone?

indian princess
yay your back you had me worried! missed you! much love

where is everybody? :hide:

Hiya! Im around.. :)

How's everyone else doing?

Vx

Hi guys!

How are you doing?

The good news is, that I'm home on Sunday, so there wont be any difficulties posting in the WIs this week :)

..after several weeks of loosing 2lbs, or 3lbs max, I'm really chuffed to have lost 4 this week :D ..although there were 9 days between WIs because my CDC was away on my normal day.. so I'm not expecting a good one next week, cause it'll only be 5 days worth.. not to worry.. it's going as planned, and that's the main thing for me..

I've been trying on new clothes for an interview and I keep staring at this figure in the mirror thinking it's a trick and it's not me.. it's nuts!! I'm going out in the right places and in in the right places.. really odd! It can't be me!! ..and my friend came round last night and actually brought her clothes for me to try.. I would NEVER have dreamt I'd ever fit into her clothes.. I can't quite believe this yet!!!

So.. just thought I'd share my little piece of happiness!!

Anyone else had their WI this week?

Vxx

well done enough - you must feel fantastic - i have a belt i wear everyday and yesterday had to took the left over bit in my pocket ! THE JOY well done chuck just think of all the wardrobes you can raid!

Back