The Sliminators - Team 5

enough i am sure we can squeeze you back in - in my head you never left x well am back at work after being at home for 4 months so better go and put some clothes on and get to it !

Yay!! Good to be home!

I've contacted my CDC, and she's going to get back to me with an appointment when she's home and has her diary..

How exciting - it feels like a whole new start, without having had any lapse - how cool's that? :D

I've taken a sneaky peak at some scales, but I don't treat that as exact.. think I've either stayed the same or lost a pound or two while I've been on holiday.. which I'm really pleased with, cause it could have been a blow out, and it just hasn't been :)

How's everyone else getting on?

Who's in the team these days? First six members to say "Me!" win! :D

Vxx

me!
well done chuck cx

HI Folks!

Went to my CDC yesterday for the first time since I went away a month ago.. and I'm now 11.7.. (I was 11.12 before the holiday).. so I'm very happy with that.

I'm now on a mission to really focus ONE DAY AT A TIME for just the next two-three weeks.. wish me well! :)

I'm just wondering who's still around..

Please reply with a 'Hi!' if you are around... and at some point when we're both free, Gilly and I can sit down and work out who's still here...

Look forward to hearing from you :)

Vx

well done enough - thats fantastic and you've been away- you go girl!

I'm guessing the invite is to join our merry band - in which cae - You just have accepted! :D Welcome!!

Not sure who's still part of the gang these days - I've been away.. Gilly will know - she's our team leader :)

How are you doing LilB?

Vx

hey lilB hope the day is treating you well
and welcome x

enough how are you doing?

Hiya!

I don't know what you would include in this week's stats.. cause before I went away I was 11stone12.. and when I was weighed on Monday (?or was it tues?..it's normally Monday).. I was 11stone7 :) :) :) Yippee!!

so you might prefer to add me as of next week..?

Guys - who's around here these days? I'm not sure what members we have now - if you're lurking, readin this, and wanting to be a member, then let us know, cause I'm a little confused about who's about... and, more importantly.. let us know: How are you doing? :)

Vx

WooooHooooo!!! :D

4 pounds off! :) :) :) :) :) :)

11.7 last week... weigh in this evening:

11.3!! :D :D :D

Just thought I'd share! :D

Hi Sliminators! Gilly kindly invited me to join the team. I'm Tracey, on week 5 of CD, lost 24lbs so far and have about 63 left to lose. Long journey ahead so will appreciate support of the group. Live with my hubs and 2 step sons in Kidderminster near Worcester. Used to be slim and foxy - decided to hide that slowly under 6st + of excess weight gained over last 8 or so years. Tried every diet under the sun (almost - never VLCD before) and got nowhere - combination of not really sticking to it, kidding myself I was then giving up entirely!! Looking forward to being member of team. Will PM my losses to Gilly - just let me know what day is best. Cheers Traceyx

Hi! Welcome Tracey! Sounds like you're doing well, and you've come to the right place! :)

How's this week going for you?

I saw my CDC today, and I'm really chuffed with a 4 pound loss - most i've lost in ages! (went on holiday and had a planned break from CD.. got back into it last week, and it's going well so far..)

So, I'm hoping this week'll go well too! think it will.. one day at a time... one day at a time.. one day at a time... haha!! It's my little mantra at the mo!

Vx

Hi Enough - thanks for the post. I can see why you are pleased - great overall loss to date. This week is okay. No WI until next Monday. Just back from racing weekend (our youngest is in enduro motocross team) & always difficult when away from home. Had small salad both days and had shakes at night, but arrhhh the smell of BBQs. Currently hovering around 17st dead, and desparate to see it read 16-something!! Sooo impatient. Must stop weighing myself everytime I visit the loo! What does having lost 64lbs feel like? Must admit it really fascinates me. Lastly, when do you PM your losses to Gilly - do they have to be in by particular date? Speak soon. BW Tx

Hi Enough - thanks for the post. I can see why you are pleased - great overall loss to date. This week is okay. No WI until next Monday. Just back from racing weekend (our youngest is in enduro motocross team) & always difficult when away from home. Had small salad both days and had shakes at night, but arrhhh the smell of BBQs.

Sounds like you handled it well.. It's not easy being around so much lovely smelling food.. I'm starting to think that this is what it must be like for a recovering alcoholic! Fortunately I've never been in that situation, but I'm realising how hard it must be for people. I guess I'm thinking of myself as 't-total' at the moment! :D

Currently hovering around 17st dead, and desparate to see it read 16-something!! Sooo impatient. Must stop weighing myself everytime I visit the loo!

It's funny - that feeling hasn't gone away for me - I weigh myself every morning.. and now I'm impatiently pushing towards the 10s like there's something wrong with the scales! Haha!!

What does having lost 64lbs feel like? Must admit it really fascinates me.

I've not really thought of it like that - mostly I feel more relaxed and confident - I don't have that burden of thinking about what other people might be thinking about me (if that makes any sense?).. so it's nice.. Physically I go through phases.. some days I just feel so FAB! My knees don't hurt any more, I can skip upstairs.. If I need to take something upstairs, then before I'd leave it at the bottom of the stairs for the next time I'm going.. at the moment I'm skipping up them without even thinking about it.. and if I do think, I think 'this is healthy - and unlike the gym - it's free and only takes a moment!

some days it simply feels 'normal'.. which is also a good feeling.. what a relief to no longer have that burden.. it does feel like I've been carrying a very heavy rucksack around with me, and I've been able to slowly take items out.. lightening the load every time! .. a weight off my mind, as well as off my body!

Lastly, when do you PM your losses to Gilly - do they have to be in by particular date? Speak soon. BW Tx

The team competition runs from Sunday to Sunday. I'm guessing Gilly would either like them PM'd as soon as you have them, or as soon before Sunday as possible. I think the official deadline is midday Sunday, but unless you have your WI on a Sunday morning, it's better to PM it before then, I think..

Hope that's helpful :)

Vx

hi ladies just a quickie am meant to be working
any day is fine for results x
will post later glad your with us tracy

hello lovelies
how are you have been so crazy busy with work these last few weeks and with my faithful laptop having to go into the doctors i've been -how can we put i put it concentrating on things other than myself - well i'm here taking one day one hour one step at a time
hope your all doing good
gilly

good morning lovelies hope the day finds you fine and dandy - and that you've had great weeks
please pm results x

Hiya!

Been out all day, but I'm fairly sure I posted my results for this week on Monday..

I'm not expecting to have done well AT ALL tomorrow..

It's my last day at work on Friday, and in two week's time I'm starting a new job, with a new place to live, (and leaving my OH).. So the last week I've been out every night til gone midnight partying, and having a great time.. :D All in the name of saying goodbyes here, and meeting new people in the new town.. Needless to say, I've not been 100% AT ALL! OOPS! :D I don't mind.. next week's a new week, and besides.. it's about balance/priorities/keeping a sense of perspective when things go a little off-plan :D

so.. I'll still pm my WI, but don't expect a loss!! Oops! :D

Vxx

OMG!!! I've lost another TWO POUNDS!!! How the Blahdy Holl Have I done THAT???? :D :D :D

Yay!! :)

so..11.1... might even be in the tens by the end of the week!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Vxx

Back