The Spoon and Me -- Bronski's Diary

Hey just wanted to say congrats on your weight loss so far :D keep at it and the last few kgs will melt away eventually, I know how frustrating it can feel though, when youve done so well and the last few are just mocking you (so it feels!) good luck with it :D

Much love Kel xxx

wow 30 brownies at the wedding your mad lol,,, dont feel to guilty about a little sliver of cake, not worth the brain hassle.
Is a bugger eating so late is the worst time to do it but sometimes needs to be done

Thought I'd pop by & offer my support. I'm at lunch now but will catch up on your diary later, now I've found it! ;)

Hope you're having a good day. x

Afternoon everyone!

Fallen Angel: Wotcha :D Thanks for the kind words! These last few kilos have definitely been the most stubborn, it's always the last ones that are the worst. Will get there though :)

Kazzy: Yup! All kinds of crazy having 30-odd girls between the ages of 10 and 14 at the most important day of my life! But when I said they were invited, all of them just screamed with joy, it was nice. I do hate eating late, partially because I'm a slow eater too, so as soon as I've eaten, I end up having to go straight to bed, so don't kip as well. But hey ho, when I'm living with my fella I won't need to worry about it!

Jools: Thanks for popping in, babe :D Hope you had a nice lunch!

-----------------------

Had a good day so far, but just having lunch, so nothing can possibly go wrong yet! Went for a 6 mile run this morning, going for 8 tomorrow. Need to find somewhere a) interesting and b) flat. 4 of our 5 local hills were incorporated into the route, most of them reasonably steep. May it encourage good results tomorrow!

Oo, forgot to update the lizard! So obviously no news is good news :) He's doing better, looking a lot perkier anyway. Had some meal worms and has kept them down so far, which is a good sign.

Being super good later and visiting my mum's parents. Never an easy venture, but needs to be done. For a start they need an invite!

I'm thinking of applying for a job at a prison, helping inmates to get into creative writing. It sounds interesting and rewarding, going to look into it.

Bron

Sounds like it would be a interesting job ,, possibly fullfilling. and certainly helps bring the pennies in while your waiting to get your site sorted to promote yourself. your doing fantastic on the running well done

hiya thanks for coming on my diary! wow illustration and animation thats fantastic! yeah I did like some aspects of graphics especially drawring and painting, I just struggled with deadlines, it was usually the final piece that did it, so I probably didnt do as well as I could have, but at least I finished the course, and graphics can be a wide range of art, so I discovered that I like textiles, ceramics and photoshop which I didnt do at school, I also like working with different textures and raw materials and colour so thats why I'm going to do florestry.

welldone for that running you did, and I dont know how you manage saving tea till 10:00pm I would have been too hungrey to wait!!!

creative writing sounds good.

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow. x

Kazzy: It does sound interesting. Intense, but definitely fulfilling and rewarding. I might ring them tomorrow to get some more insight into it.

Georgiestar: Deadline's are the suckiest! Sounds like you're going for something you want to do and have a talent for which is ace! The graphics will have really helped.

Jools: Thanks chuck! You too :)

--------------------------------------

Belated birthday Chinese takeaway tonight. Chose the Lo Hun Ji, basically veg and tofu in a thin, pale sauce. Served up half the rice and half the veg mix, so feeling good about that. Had some prawn crackers too, maybe not so good, but I do love prawn crackers (they're cheap; so fish free!)

G-parents were OK. Still find it hard to go, especially if g-ma gets tearful about things. But g-dad was wicked as always, showed them my book and he was very proud :)

A bit nervous for tomorrow. I've been pretty good, I'd say about 80% angelic. But my stomach doesn't look how it did when I was 61/62kgs, so I'm not expecting too much. If it's a gain, I will not be happy at all, but I don't think I'll be up from 64kg. Or at least I hope not...

Good luck Friday girls!

Bron

good luck for tomorrow, tho it doesnt sound like you'll need it missey

Thanks mommyB! Same to you, chuck!

Just watched the funniest video I have ever seen on YouTube! I want to post a link so bad, but it could be classed as a bit seedy and last thing I want is to get kicked off the board! But I was just crying with laughter, made my night!

Bron

good evening bron glad u enjoyed the chinese and well done on leaving half the rice and the veg and lets be honest who can resist prawn crackers lol.
The book looks really good and the illustrations on the front cover are brilliant your very talented be proud of it.
Glad it wasnt to bad with the grandparents and im sure they appreciated the visit.
keep smiling and good luck for 2moro.

Thanks Kazzy! Hehe, feel a bit cheap for the shameless advertising ;) But thanks for looking!

Prawn crackers are amazing, love the way they crackle with sauce on... Mmmm... could eat it again!

Thanks for luck, really keeping finger's crossed for tomorrow.

Think I'll make a quick rose before bed. Night night everybody!

Bron

Love the illustrations! It must be lovely to have something published. I always fancied myself a bit of a Beatrix Potter as a girl and really wanted to write and illustrate childrens books but never had the patience to actually sit down and come up with anything. Then I totally had an idea about a child wizard....but someone got there first! lol ;)

Good luck for tomorrow! It must be such a pain in the bum being so close to target yet so far!

Morning Bron,
Sorry I've been AWOL for a couple of days!
You're illustrations look lovely. I'm soooo jealous. Chinese sounded good too! Hope WI is good today - you certainly deserve it with all this running!!!

hey there honey. good luck with weigh in :)

what is it on your head in your avatar? i assumed it was a chef's hat but now it looks suspiciously like a pedal bin... i'm assuming now that it's neither :D

abz xx

Hiya Bron. How you doing today hun? x

Happy Friday everyone!

Rori: Thanks, babe! Haha, sucks JK got there, but before her there was Worst Witch and all sorts. She just got lucky, evil woman ;) Urgh, believe me, those last kilos are killing me, the last year or so has been spent hell bent on getting rid of them. Moving back home didn't help though...

Silence: No worries hun! Thanks, babe! Oo, the Chinese was wonderful as always :)

abz: Ahahaha! Long story with the thing on my head... My friend at uni had this inflatable beer cooler that he used as a hat, and got people to pose with. So far there's me, about 3 other guys and shots of the "hat" being held over a poster of James Bond!

Frijj: Not doing too bad, ta! Feeling very lazy and sluggish today, must be friday!

-------------------------

Well, I would say the weigh in was a dead loss, but as there was no loss involved, I won't. Still at 64kgs, but because it's an analogue scale it's hard to tell if halfs have ome off. The needle looked closer to the 10st anyway, which would be a lb loss, but I'm not going to confirm anything or remove a bunny until a full kilo has been lost.

So because it's friday, and because I was a bit bummed out this morning, I've had a shocking day eating. No, really, it's been bad! At least I went for an 8 mile run to make up for it all! Had a sausage and tofu sandwich for breakfast, chocolates throughout the morning, occasional leftover prawncrackers, then after the usual lunch selection had...

BROWNIE!!!!!

Oh boy, was it ever worth the wait! So good, so rich, I don't know how my folks have managed a piece after tea for three nights straight! Best bit, no one even guessed it was vegan, and it tasted just as good as the original, maybe better as the tofu made it denser and more moist!

Having such a lazy day today (which most will disagree with, what with running 8 miles...) but just feel so lethargic and can't be bothered-ey. So quitting work for the day and going to see my fiance instead. He finished his last exam today (YAY!!!) so going to celebrate! We may end up going out for dinner, but hey, I've already gotten this deep with the eating of crap... I'm pretty well versed at the selecting of healthy options, not that it'll make a difference now!! Heh!

As I'm staying over, I'll probably not be back online while Saturday evening - going to work on wedding dress too - so I'll catch you all then. Have a spendiferous weekend!

Bron

have a great weekend and enjoy yourself and dont worry to much about the weight staying the same better than gaining

what illustrations is everyone talking about and what book? sorry just being nosey,

that browney sounds good, my dad used to make them, they were lovely, and cookies!! I think ill make some after my holiday :), you went running? wow! no wonder your feeling lathargic, I did running today but it wasnt planned, I forgot my phone went back to get it while trying to catch a train, I was so lucky to get on there, every second counts.

Kazzy: Thanks babe! You're right, it's better than gaining again, but I was really hoping for at least one squatter to go. Hey ho, always next week...

Georgiestar: I'd posted a link to my book (another shameless plug; I love bbcoding!) The Brownie was amazing, I love Brownies (I've put a capital, because it's that immense!) Nothing beats homemade though!

----------------------------

Last night was wonderful! Spent the afternoon and the night with fiance (Tim.) We went for Chinese (again!) and watched Men in Tights :D

Today wasn't awful eating, but not great. Had a couple of extra snacks, mostly fruit and prawn crackers. Had leftover Chinese (yet again!) for tea, with leftover veggie fingers too. Went for a run with Tim's dad, who's an ultra marathon and fell runner, which was absolutely lovely! Best run I've been on for a long time.

So happy, I finished beading my wedding dress today :D :D :D Woohoo!! The origami paper came through for the roses today as well, so going to make a start on them now. AND... I'm buying my shoes tonight too! Slowly but surely coming together :D

Bron

Back