The start of a new me!

oh my goodness 50 posts! hahaha i better start typing! I still might add one of those things, i can always just set it for a stone marker....cos havent got an exact amount i want to lose - ive got a rough idea, but dont want to set anything in stone as such cos i always fail as think the amount i want to lose is daunting! xx

well 40 now! You've already done 10... :)

Definitely get yourself a tracker... you can easily edit them if you want to lose more or whatever. They look pretty if nothing else! lol. :D

yeah ill get one....how tho? im useless at this stuff hahaha xxx

http://www.tickerfactory.com/

Click on the above link... you'll see the heading 'Weight Loss/Fitness' down the left hand side... click on 'weight loss' and it'll bring up ticker designs for you to chose from. Once you've chose your design it'll get you to enter your weight info... once you've saved it, you'll see a page with three codes; HTML, bbcode & ezCode. Ignore the HTML & ezcode, but copy and paste the bbcode into your signature.

To edit your signature, look up to the top left of the mini-mins page, you'll see the blue band with the various links... click on 'User CP'... then click on 'Edit Signature' which you'll see down the blue column on the left hand side... paste the bbcode in the text box and hit save! You should then see your ticker appear in all your posts...

:)

woohooooo iv done it.....eee im so proud of myself hahahaha. Iv set it for 13st 7lbs (2st from start date to lose) - this doesnt seem to daunting, then the closer i get, i can change...cos ideally i'd like to be about 11, butthe thought of losing 4st 7lbs at the mo seems impossible, but 2st seems good, i can do that! x x x x x

thanks for you help Yvonne x x x

No worries! Happy posting...!! :D

well done on your 3lb loss!!! thats excellent. You sound so positive - I really like that ending to your first post " to the real Emma" - best of luck pet x

well done on your 3lb loss!!! thats excellent. You sound so positive - I really like that ending to your first post " to the real Emma" - best of luck pet x

Ah thanks Nikki. Im just gona take it week by week, but im still feeling really positive which i think is helping....i just keep thinking back to when i lost 2st 7lbs before - i loved the feeling of going into shops and buying new small clothes and getting on the scales and seeing more weight come off, its just so exciting :D!

xxxxxxxxx

Its so true, isnt it Emma? I know it sounds like SUCH a cliche but seriously NOTHING tastes as good as that feels. nothing!!.

i totally agree, you get on those scales and see that you are a few lbs lighter and it feels like you could float with happiness! oh i see your getting married! that is soooooooooooo exciting! I love all things wedding! ah im so pleased for you Nikki. Is your dress gorg? xxxxxxx

Hey emma! .. wow what a start your off to! amazing You sound really motivated and with it! I Think its a great idea to have bite size chunks! .... thats brilliant! i look forward to reading your posts :) hehe

xx

thanks honey. im just sitting here watching loose women and reading the WW mag, pondering what to have for lunch.....hhmmmmmm. Think it'll be a WW meal as we havent really got anthing in. I will have to pop to asda later and buy some stuff! xxxxxx

FOOD!!!!!!

Well ive had my lunch (not that it was v exciting - a WW spag bol :jelous: they really need to change the meat in that, its rank)....and now im planning my tea.

Has anyone made the frankfurter and red petter frittata from the may/june 'Irresistible' booklet? It looks really yummy and i think i might make it (after my shopping trip to asda for food). Also, is it filling?

IM HUNGRY :(....but i like keeping some points for the night time for 'treats' so don't want to eat anything with points value.....and i havent got any salad, toms, cucumber.....NOTHING! in desperate need to go shopping but will have to wait til mam gets in from work.......:argh:

xxxxxxxxx

I find thats the thing that really does keep me from binging or going over my points. No matter how good that pizza/chocolate etc tastes I know it wont make me feel anywhere as good as Ill feel when I see the scales have gone down again at my wi :)

I find thats the thing that really does keep me from binging or going over my points. No matter how good that pizza/chocolate etc tastes I know it wont make me feel anywhere as good as Ill feel when I see the scales have gone down again at my wi :)

*nods* thats so true...cant wait til next thurs for my 2nd WI!

Question - does anyone know why i cant upload a profile pic? Iv cropped it down to a size that the info says it should be - infact its lower than stated, but still won't load.......any ideas? xxxxx

How you doin emmaxx

Im good thanks, just bit hungry hehehe, but im not going to be naughty and cheat, ill just wait til i go shopping, buy food and cook when i come home - cos if im naughty then ill feel v guilty...and i dont want to feel guilty! Hows you Paula? xxxxx

Not sure why your photo wont load Emma :(

Try posting a thread in the Tech Support section or PM Pierce

thanks petal, ill do that xxxx

Morning emma! .. ive not tried the frittata yet i somehow have got into my head that eggs are alot of points for not alot food wise so i tend to avoid them LOL ... maybe i should try and retrain the brain!
I know exactly what you mean about saving points for the night times! If i didnt id be stuffed! litrally hehe i always have some ice cream or somthing come supper time! ..

whats on the menu for you today hun?

Back