The start of a new me!

CONFESSION :-(

Morning emma! .. ive not tried the frittata yet i somehow have got into my head that eggs are alot of points for not alot food wise so i tend to avoid them LOL ... maybe i should try and retrain the brain!
I know exactly what you mean about saving points for the night times! If i didnt id be stuffed! litrally hehe i always have some ice cream or somthing come supper time! ..

whats on the menu for you today hun?

the frittata was lush - but for 5pts, it wasnt that much, i bulked it out with loads of salad and a full tub of coleslaw from asda.....it was asda's low fat range one, and was a 'lightly dressed' one with fromage frais, mayo and something else, but for the tub (quite big tub) it was only 2.5pts..... tasted ok i suppose!

Anyway the CONFESSION......... it was my nieces 1st birthday today and i went to my bros house for her party (they had a bbq and the usual naughty party food!).......i didnt count my points at all today :mad: so annoyed with myself :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: cos i was doing so well. I didnt go overboard, but did have a bbq'd burger, some cake and cream, cheese, curry (all the highest pointed stuff) :cry: so im defo back on track 2mra and hopefully :eek: ill still lose a bit of weight on thurs..........oh silly Emma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey emma,iv just been reading ur thread and omg our weight loss journeys are soooo the same! i started ww when i was younger around 15/16,lost 2.5stone,then put it all on,but then went back to ww for the second time,lost 3 stone,then once again put it all on,tried slimming world lost 7lb,although iv not tried the shakes diet!! how mad!! but now im back at ww,and think im getting back on track now! well done on the loss,thats great.its so rewarding when you get on them scales and your hard works paid off.its my weigh in tomorrow and im not that sure how iv done as weekends are my let down!! fingers crossed! but good luck on your journey....i vow this ones my last!!!!!!! x x x x x x x x

im new too welcome aboard the weight loss train xxxx

Hi girls.....sorry i havent posted for a while - been really busy. Well it my 2nd weigh in tonight, its also that time of the month too :-(, but ill shall keep you all posted on what my weight loss.

PS thank you everyone for your support *hugs u all*
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xx x xx x x

2nd Weigh In

Hi everyone

Was my 2nd weigh in tonight.......after being naughty on saturday and also having my ladies (that time of the month)............

i have lost 1lb.

So thats ok.........not great, but better than staying the same and defo better that puttng on.

xxxxxxxxx

Don't worry hun!!! A step in the right direction and besides you could be retaining water! Just keep up the good work darlin and look forward to a nicer loss next week! x

Yay ! all in the right direction! keep at it :) xx

3rd weigh in

Hello everyone

Had my 3rd weigh in - I put half a pound on. Im not so bothered as iv been sooooo naughty! Last Fri went out for a meal (didnt count points), Sunday i went out for a meal and then to the pics (didnt count points) and Monday i went out for a meal (didnt count points). So its pretty good really, i was expecting at least 4lbs on!

Im not well today either, iv got a water infection, and im in sooooooooooo much pain. Been to the docs and got tablets. Drinking water like it is going out of supply, and still no better :(. But ill live!

xxx

Oh hunny i can totally sympathise with you! I was struck down a month ago its agony! ...so sending you ~hugs~ half a pound isnt so bad ! but one thing i was told that is if your on antibiotics it can make you gain because it throws the metabilism out of sinq ..
hope you start to feel better soon xxx

Hello everyone

Had my 3rd weigh in - I put half a pound on. Im not so bothered as iv been sooooo naughty! Last Fri went out for a meal (didnt count points), Sunday i went out for a meal and then to the pics (didnt count points) and Monday i went out for a meal (didnt count points). So its pretty good really, i was expecting at least 4lbs on!

Im not well today either, iv got a water infection, and im in sooooooooooo much pain. Been to the docs and got tablets. Drinking water like it is going out of supply, and still no better :(. But ill live!

xxx
Sooooo BOLD Emma!!! .5 on is not too bad but three days in a row eating out and not counting is bad, bad, bold, bad!!! :eek: I hope you're feeling better soon and when you're infection has cleared I am going to kick your behind!!!:p

Get back to the swing of it hun and count your points you must have still been good as when i dont count my points i put on as i do go over and not no it!

Back