The struggle

So,after 7 days on TFR I got weighed this morning and I've lost....................A STONE!!That's a whole 14 pounds!I can't tell you how happy I am. I struggled so much last week but the feeling of knowing I have lost that much makes me wanna carry on!

To help motivate me even more I was looking at pictures earlier of when i first went on TFR andlost 5 stone. I can't beleive how different I looked. At the time, I don't think I realised just how much weight I had lost. Perhaps if I did, I wouldn't have gone on to put it all back on...and more.
Does anyone else find that even though they have lost quite a fair bit of weight, they still feel the same as when they first started?It must be all psychological as I can remember being able to tell by clothes etc, I just somehow didn't 'feel' any different.

Shop on eBay for now. You can pick up larger sized clothes at a fraction of the high street cost. Don't forget, you are hoping to be out of those larger sizes ASAP! It's not worth spending vast amounts because you are a 'work in progress' lol. Once you hit goal, and you fancy something pricey and very special - go for it!

Hey flossy
Just read your diary and wanted to say hi :)
Fantastic news on the stone that's great :D
And yes I completely agree I found Evans was great if I wanted to hide behind dark boring oversized/plain clothes but not much else
Congrats on the great start :)
I've lost 3 stone and got another 26lbs to go :)

So, It's almost two weeks since I started tfr and I'm beginning to find it easier. Although I fell off the wagon majorly today. Only went and had a TGI fridays. I feel a total pig now. I guess i could wallow in my own self pity but I'm just going to draw a line under it and start afresh. There is no point in me being beating myself up about it because it's done now.
For those of you tempted though I'd say DON'T DO IT!it may have tasted nice for like 5 minutes but it so isn't worth the guilt that comes for dessert.
Lets hope it doesn't effect weight loss too much this week. x

chunkyflossy said:
hey dust that's great about your weighloss!Are you loving the results?x

It's quite odd I guess because a lot of the girls on here that I talk to more often have lost so much more my losses don't feel that huge to me :S I am starting to feel a bit better about how I look though which is good :) I think it's hard to really appreciate how far you gave come on this diet and for your brain to catch up with the weight loss :)

chunkyflossy said:
So, It's almost two weeks since I started tfr and I'm beginning to find it easier. Although I fell off the wagon majorly today. Only went and had a TGI fridays. I feel a total pig now. I guess i could wallow in my own self pity but I'm just going to draw a line under it and start afresh. There is no point in me being beating myself up about it because it's done now.
For those of you tempted though I'd say DON'T DO IT!it may have tasted nice for like 5 minutes but it so isn't worth the guilt that comes for dessert.
Lets hope it doesn't effect weight loss too much this week. x

Hey flossy
I know how you feel it's been 14 days now since any food passed my lips and I'm going absolutely barmy here! Really really want to eat :S
Well done on drawing that line x hope your scales are still kind to you x

Back