The SW home snack box

ejgemmag

IMAG0925.jpg

Loving my low syn snack basket!!

They look yummy!! How much are they all? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ryvita minis are a healthy extra b or 6 syns
Pink n whites are 2.5 syns
rainbow drops are 4 syns for 28g which by the way is LOADS as they weigh next to nothing
marshmallows are 1 syn per 28 g

Looks yummy x

That's a really good idea, I think I need something like this then I won't be able to cheat as I'll have my own treats!!

This is exactly why I have it, we pretty much eat totally syn free so I use my syns on this kind of stuff (use ryvitas as my heb and put laughing cow light hea on them and make tiny chesse sandwiches with them lol)

I love the rainbowdrops a full 80g bag is only 11 syns...my popcorn replacement for movie night!!!

I love the rainbowdrops a full 80g bag is only 11 syns...my popcorn replacement for movie night!!!

Clever! I was thinking about this the other day- OH wants to see something and I was dreading the snacks counter. No point trying to go and now eat snacks- I end up swimming in the popcorn counter by the end of the night!

I have several places in my kitchen with my stuff, Tupperware full of Oaty bars, hi fi bars. Curly wurlys and freddos in another tub hidden, hardly touch these there so hidden! Red laces, liquorice wheels and marshmallows on top of cupboards, hardly touch these either. And then there's my stash of fruit gums, fruit pastilles and mini Lidl choc bars in bread bin ;)

needed a sweet fix...thank god for pink n whites...emergency over lol

Flibsey said:
omg. want. now.
I had a need for sweet earlier. I had marshmallow fluff on a sesame ryvita. omg it was amazing.

Where do you this honey? I've googled it to see what it looks like and it looks yummy! Xxx

Asda surprisingly! it's £1.99 a jar and so worth every penny and every single syn (about 1.5 for 2 heaped tsps, helpfully worked out by another member on here!). so for 3 syns I had something gooey and sweet. and I could have got away with 1 tsp, but I was greedy lol!

Flibsey said:
Asda surprisingly! it's £1.99 a jar and so worth every penny and every single syn (about 1.5 for 2 heaped tsps, helpfully worked out by another member on here!). so for 3 syns I had something gooey and sweet. and I could have got away with 1 tsp, but I was greedy lol!

Oh god I want some!!! No fair! Xxx

oh my god I just found out the ryevita minis salt and vinegar and chilli ones are both "may contain milk" but no milkproducts listed in the ingredients. I may have just dies and gone to heaven. it is possibly worth me fitting my snowchains to my shoes and WALKING to asda tomorrow lol.

Looks yummy! I've got some of these sherbet flying saucers - a lady in my class told us you can have 4 of them for 1 syn, so if I feel like I am in need for something sugary I have a handful :) x

Food shopping today... Must get some Pink 'n' Whites. Are they nice?

Back