The Teeny Weeny Wedding Blog

StarCrossed

Hello,

I'm pants at keeping diaries so you'll have to bare with me. I do try, like dieting I start off with the best intentions but it always falls by the wayside.

My name is Dani and I've done Slimming World and Exante so far and have now come over to WW. Losing weight at first was all about getting ready for my wedding, that was 18 months ago... and I'm almost certainly (well minus a few WW lbs lost) back to where I started.

Thing is, my wedding is getting pretty close now, I'm lucky as I already have my dress and even if it all goes a over t, it will fit but it'd be nice to be able to look even more fabulous in it.

So I'm getting married in exactly 136 days. This works out roughly at 19 weeks. If I could lose a 1lb a week between now and then I'd be chuffed to pieces. :)

So since I started I've actually lost about 6lbs or so? My WI day is Saturday morning and sadly I've almost used up all my weeklies so far (eek!) on a night out.

I'll pop in here, at least once a week to let you know how I'm getting on... :)

Thank you! Luckily most of the wedding stuff is done now... just mucking about trying to get my passport sorted at the moment LOL!

Ohh where you off to for your honeymoon if you don't mind me asking or are you getting married abroad ? That's good that most of the wedding bits are sorted.

Two weeks all inclusive in Mexico. I am soooo excited. Sorted out my bouquet and flowers yesterday. Literally just have to worry about rings and one BM dress now!

I think I'm a little more determined this time to lose the weight now as there's more pressure. We've splurged a bit on some award winning photographers as I recently had my teeth fixed (they got knocked in a car accident and I've had no front teeth for about two years!) For the first time in years in starting to look how I feel on the inside and I think losing weight will certainly help me towards that. :)

Ohh to Mexico,lovely,I went to Cozumel in 2008,brilliant holiday :0) ouch about your teeth,sorry to hear that,glad all better now though,that's good.You sound nice and positive bout how you feel,that's great! And yay to most of the wedding bits being sorted,not much left at all to sort!

Back