the transformation

2ec3yo5.gif

Wow.... What a difference you don't look like the same person, what a great loss well done hun!....xxx

Fantastic weight loss the pictures look amazing x

WOW that is just AMAZING ive just been showing that to my mum and h2b and hey're bth gobsmacked you really look fantastic you have done so well and i know you'll keep it off WOW!!!!!!!!

You look great!
I've just shown dh and he thinks the transformation is great too! (
He told me I wouldn't look like that though :mad:
I'll show him :D

Nope, don't believe it...

Can't possibly be the same girl :D

Wow!

Hiya Hun,

That is so fabulous!!!!

You dont look like the same person!!!!

Nas x

Wow you have done amasingly well I cant believe the difference it is like looking at a different person. You must be so over the moon and so you should be. You really are an insperation.:D

Incredibly well done, thanks for the inspiration!

CJ
x

Fabulous!

You look wonderful!

I have been to www.slide.com and now have my own slideshow started for when I get to goal!

Thanks for the inspiration!

You look absolutely amazing and must be so proud of yourself.
You skinny little minx you.
Good luck with the 19lb you have left to go
peachy
x

you have made my day and now i know it can be done

Gosh , you've done so well , had a look at the slideshow , and before photos you looked lovely , and the after ones looking even more fab . 5 stone in such a short time as i said before its a WOW !! How has it changed your life so far, F2F ?

WOW! Thats amazing, well done to you for doing so well. I am totally inspired looking at your pics, thank you :D Haven't taken any pics of myself but think I will now, this is my first week so good time to start the pics I guess.

u look amazing huney!!! im not surprised that hot guy is still callin u, he'd b a fool not 2! ive also recently discovered my collarbones, amazing things arent they! as porgeous said on another thread, i thought i was squashy all the way thru, but apparently not!

Back