• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

the transformation

Fantastic weight loss the pictures look amazing x
WOW that is just AMAZING ive just been showing that to my mum and h2b and hey're bth gobsmacked you really look fantastic you have done so well and i know you'll keep it off WOW!!!!!!!!

Gold Member
Nope, don't believe it...

Can't possibly be the same girl :D

Addicted to Minimins
Wow you have done amasingly well I cant believe the difference it is like looking at a different person. You must be so over the moon and so you should be. You really are an insperation.:D

Unzipping the fat suit
Incredibly well done, thanks for the inspiration!

Queen of the Damned
Tis rather fantastic :wow: Well done you!! :clap:
You look absolutely amazing and must be so proud of yourself.
You skinny little minx you.
Good luck with the 19lb you have left to go

you have made my day and now i know it can be done

Strong women stay slim
Gosh , you've done so well , had a look at the slideshow , and before photos you looked lovely , and the after ones looking even more fab . 5 stone in such a short time as i said before its a WOW !! How has it changed your life so far, F2F ?

Loooooves MiniMins
WOW! Thats amazing, well done to you for doing so well. I am totally inspired looking at your pics, thank you :D Haven't taken any pics of myself but think I will now, this is my first week so good time to start the pics I guess.

Talks too much
u look amazing huney!!! im not surprised that hot guy is still callin u, he'd b a fool not 2! ive also recently discovered my collarbones, amazing things arent they! as porgeous said on another thread, i thought i was squashy all the way thru, but apparently not!