The truth about Cambridge Diet - one year later

CONGRATULATIONS........... amazing..
Thankyou so much for sharing I am working my way up the steps and its great when you here others that have actually maintained... as I do get nervous sometimes..
Thanks so much you look great x

Thank you for sharing. Many people need to hear that, especially me!

Well done - you look fantastic! It's worth hearing how important it is going up the steps as well. Thanks for posting:)

What a good idea to post this - it must be difficult to remember MiniMins when you're a year past target, but we're still all here, slaving away at CD! :rolleyes:

I've only just started maintenance, and am currently congratulating myself for continuing to hover just a few pounds below target - but will I still be able to do it in a year's time? Looking at your post (and Porgeous's - who has always been an inspiration to me), I think I can! I think my head in is in the right place now, so as long as I can keep it there, I reckon I'm onto a winner! (And the minute those size 12s get too tight, I'll be straight back onto the diet - I'm never going above that size again!) :)

Well done, and thank you for thinking of us.
:thankyou:

thank you for posting, it is reassurring :)

brilliant, both the post and your loss/maintain

the pics are fab, you're a different person

Hubba Hubba !! LOL this is brilliant - sometimes when i think about the future i get this sick fear feeling in my stomach and i think its a lot to do with maintenance and my ability to maintain after it. it is such an inspiration to see people who have managed it and are successfully keeping it off. WELL DONE YOU

I had 5 stone 3 lbs to loose (not have 3stone 5) and my journey seems a LOOOONG one to maintenance, but this makes the future a bit less scary

Thanks for this post! xxx Congrats xx

thank you for taking the time to post = it's exactly what i needed
well done x

Thanks for the post, great to hear successful maintenance stories. Great motivation to get to the end by following the plan fully.

Well done you. WHilst you're smiling in the befores, you look truly happy in the afters.

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I'm at the start of my CD journey,with 93lbs to go. Even before I being people are telling me I'll be unable to maintain any weight loss! At least my hubby believes I can do it. Your story has inspired me. Thanks again.

I love reading posts like this - gives me the inspiration I need to get back on track. Thankyou x

Great message, I get negative comments from a friend who tells me that VLCD's result in rapid weight gain as soon as you stop. Strangely enough my friend (who is a lovely person) has got her own long-term weight problem. I accept that the only reason I have previously put back the weight is my failure to responsibly and gradually return to a balanced eating regime.
Thanks for encouraging me to follow your example.

I'm so glad to hear that reassurance! Thanks and Congratulations on your loss!!!! xx

Back