The Walking Dead

How many episodes is this up to now?

I've got a few to watch, haven't seen any since episode 2 I think - whenever they go off to get medicine from the school - think I may be in need of a catch up this weekend!

Love the show though, and would love to see Stephen King direct an episode one day!

I have no idea how many episodes there was. You have atleast 4 to 5 to catch up.

I cant wait for it to come back on TV! I've been reading the comics for years and the show is such a blessing. it's odd though because they're changing the story so it's always full of surprises. I think I know what coming and BAM I'm wrong!

Almost starting!!!!

Enjoyed watching the series return on Friday! What did everyone think of it??

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Not seen it yet, but really looking forward to it!

What did you all think of the last of this series? I personally felt that the last episode could have been much better!

And now we have the wait before the next season starts :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Not seen it yet, but we all knew it was going to be a cliffhanger so they can cash in big time!!!

I thought it was a good decent ending, yep that's the whole thing with American TV shows they always leave you with a cliffhanger just to build it up for you to wanna watch the next season when its released, can't wait for it to come back

This show is amazing! Its like a super long zombie movie. The budget in this show is so good and it really keeps me entertained

Glad the second series is over. Can't stand Lori "Carl get in the house....where the F is Carl" Grimes. Really looking forward to 3rd series with The Governor

Back