The way you make me feel...

yes I see, bloody women!...........Nobody loves me!

I seem to have made a blip ... sorry.......

I WILL STOP THIS NOW BEFORE YOU GET ME THROWN OFF
TONI

Yeah good idea Toni, you trying to get me a reptuation?!

Yuk Lillie i cant stand black pudding!!! I get loads of people asking me to get them some lol xx

Ahh didnt notice that, where abouts? North, south? x dont think there are many mancs on here, not that i know of anyway x

I'm a Manc too, just down the road from you in Cheetham Hill (the rough end before anyone else mentions it):p Although I have been known to venture to Bury.

Oooo i like it, all these mancs! No need to mention rough i grew up in wythenshawe! I feel at home now lol xx

Bloody Mancs...........LEEDS LEEDS LEEDS LEEDS

:sign0151: lol.....

And i am Cheadle Hulme, Stockport..so that's nearly Manchester. maybe there's more of us than we think!

I'm from Failsworth near Oldham..............I'm afraid us MANC's are everywhere FATOTHIN!!!!!!!!! I used to work in Bury.....it is a small world!

I,m affraid I am LEEDS born and bred, so I dont Have much passion for BLANDCHESTER x

Apparently every1 is Manc!! x

Im bloody not!

Haha damn right Shaz! Manchester rules lol x

Hey guys

Just got a photo back from my weekend away, all suited and booted and I know I am not meant to say it but when I compare it to the other pictures, I look good (for me that is). I have posted it on here and you can see the before and after.

Bit gutted got weighed after the weekend and I have put on 7lbs and I have now got a cold and I am eating like a pig as I feel so rough so I am going to put more on. As soon as I feel well again I am going to cut the food down again and start running, I have never felt so motivated to not eat.

Shornie

Anybody found Shornies pics yet? xx

Back