the 'week' food break!

lady24

Silver Member
is this a must? is it something you have to do? I am on simple solution, and wondered if anyone as continued to stay on it without the food break if so how long for?

the thing is, I dont think after the month that I will trust myself that soon with food! and doing as well as I am on the shakes i dont want to ruin it, so ideally staying on the shakes would be more better for me.

Some people don't its a personal choice some people think it boosts their metabolism though

Hi Lady, not there myself yet, but chose to have a WS type of meal on Monday (friends staying over so had BBQ) and actually didnt enjoy the food at all. Was a relief to get back on it on Tues! Now for a usual big 'trougher' like myself it was a surprise! Am normally queen of carbs (not really a meat eater).
Really unusual feeling but glad all the same.
Might reassure you?? Feel even more motivated now as that meal wasnt such a great shake (oh and we all know our shakes!!) and I want the weight loss more.
Anyway, going to do the AAM week in what will be my week 5 as got some social stuff coming up then where be too awkward not to eat, so couldnt have worked out better really timing wise, will keep you updated how it goes!
Goodluck if you do it, let me know how you get on!

I think I may do it but cut out my daily bar instead x

The social event thing works out for me too. I'm on day 9, but have a weekend away planned with a load of other people in five weeks time, so it will work out that I'll be adding a meal after week 6 - a bit later than advised, but not too far away.

As I intend to have beer and chips on this weekend, I will immediately return to Exante TS as soon as it's finished :(

I think I may do it but cut out my daily bar instead x

If you cut out a bar - you may find that you actually don't lose as much. Adding a meal to three packets / bars is how this diet works. Your metabolism slows quite a bit on a VLCD and adding a meal to three packets is what actually seems to give it a boost. Thats what I found anyway. And you need all the vitamins and minerals found in three packets.
GSQ

Last edited:
Back