THE WEIGHTY MATEY'S January Slim

Laurie you dont have to choose a yearly target hun it was just something to aim for I like little targets too. I think I will have had a gain as well as I found out that the pigs in blankets we had other day were made using the wrong sausages and not my syn free ones and for some reason beyond me my nan put the sweetener in the sugar canester and the sugar in the sweetener jar and i used loads of what i thought was sweetener. Grr lol.

don't worry about the gain's tho its new year new start :) x

Hi, well I've just been for a WI and discover I have gained 10lbs over the last 2 weeks so now I'm now almost back to my start weight. However I now have the new plan and so will start properly as from now.

Only just noticed that - someone's been tidying for the new year heehee

Hey everyone! Happy New Year! I hope you all had a good christmas and new year! I can't wait to get going tomorrow! I am finishing all my treats off today and if there's anything left over it's going in da bin!!! Ha

Good luck everyone for 2009. Let's make it our year for weight loss! :)

I have started today! I went to group this morning, and my start weight is 14st 10lbs, so I will go by group weight which means I update each Friday. Is that ok Ikkle?
Liz
x

Hope you're all doing well folks, day 2 of the new year and all!

Ikkle I'm doing my WI a day early on sunday morning if that's okay - last minute dinner invite at my nan and grandads so getting the scales out the way beforehand so I'm not worrying about baloonage :)

Happy new year to everyone!! I'm not happy though!!! Been a very silly billy over christmas and have managed to gain a stone in weight!!:eek: So as of tomorrow I am back on the plan and I'm gonna lose that stone by the end of January!!! Good luck everyone!! ;)

Hi guys,

just a quick post to say sorry for not being about over this past week. I'm not particularly well at the moment, in fact thats an understatement. I havent been able to get one and post as I just dont have the energy and along with that my sight is a little off at the minute as well as my arthritis i seem to have a bug that has given me extra pain all over, chronic head aches, im thirsty, tired and feel quite nauseous added to that that i woke up with a red blotch on my face thought nothing of it and now its spread across my face and i can hardly open my eyes because they have swollen so much and are so painful, the skin is like crepe paper and everytime i rub my eyes etc it gets sorer. Will be glad to get to see a doc on monday.

Sorry for the extent of detail just wanted you to all know I havent abandoned you.

For those who have had large gains, please dont be put off or deterred. Christmas is one time of the year and we all have gains at some point. Be strong use your friends and Weighty Mateys as your support network and although it may be tough to start again know that you have done it once and it worked and you can do it again. I believe in all of you.

Ikkle xx

Aww bless you Ikkle - get yourself sorted out hun, A&E or at least a ring of NHS Direct might be an idea. Sorry to hear you're having a bad time of it.

Done my WI and have lost 3lb of the 3.5lb christmas gain so not too bad, I'll stop fretting over the christmas cake indulgence now :)

Sorry to hear how unwell you are Ikkle, there are a few nasty bugs about this time of year. Hope you get seen by a Dr soon- go to A/E as the girls have suggested.

poor Ikkle, sorry to hear you are not well. I agree with the others, go A&E. No point waiting if you can get help today.

Sending hugs down your way :hug99:, hope you feel better soon hun.

B. xx

Hi guys, thanks for the well wishes, I'm feeling a bit better today and the swelling has gone down a bit more although my face is still noticably swollen and sore x

Hi all!!!

Sorry to read that some of you have/are poorly and I hope you get better soon.
I gained 5lbs over Christmas...I ate loads of rubbish, but Im back on track, not beating myself up and moer determined than ever to loose the flab!
I will amend my chart as soon as I get the chance, unless someone feels really kind enough to do it for me?? Please?? thanks!! Lol

Kerry-Ann
xx

good god i thought i had lost ya ladies the forum has changed lol happy new year i think i'll have a gain wed but not to worryXXX

Back