THE WEIGHTY MATEY'S January Slim

Hiya Laurie, doing okay and trying to get stuck into minimins today lol

Finding it a bit of a relief getting started on SW. Was on ww'ers but started messing about at the end of July and just couldn't get my head back in gear - put nearly two stone back on so thought right let's have a change and got my old SW books out after stumbling across this site :)

The Joes stuff seems alright so far, not had any other low-fat varieties for a long time though so not sure how they'd compare with morrisons ones lol I don't shop there often but will give them a try sometime.

Hey guys :waves:

thought I would pop in and check your all ok. I'm expecting a gain this week, but I'm ok about it. I have had a really rubbish week from falling out with family and friends and not speaking to anyone for just under 3 days, to having hospital appointments, builders doing the house up( ransacking it more like it looks like a derelict building now with no floor boards upstaits) college stress and loads of other things going on that I ate bad choices but I know I ate bad choices and I can deal with that, at least I will know where things went wrong. Tomorrow is weigh in and the start of a brand new week.

On a good note I put a bet on a horse today and it won :) had a mock exam for my Maths and got an A and did a quiz in Sociology and won :D

Hi Ikkle...things sound absolutely manic for you!!!
Well done with the Sociology quiz....I studied A level Sociology and Psychology many, many years ago, along with counselling (wanted to be a Social Worker) and I know its not easy!
With everything that is happening, you can't possibly be expected to stick to the SW plan!!!
Just get back to it when you are able to and dont feel guilty about it.

How is everyone else???

Kerry-Ann
xx

well ladies i'm sorry but i maintained boo hoo well i expected a gain so i'm a bit happy don't worry i'm gonna catch up this week now i'm better go for the big 4 next tuesday see if i can't make it back. good luck for the week XX

Hi Princessria....dont fret over staying the same, as you mentioned the positive thing is that you didnt gain!!!!
You sound motivated for next Tuesday, so good luck and I look forward tp hearing about your loss!!

Kerry-Ann
xx

i am 4.5lb off getting my stone award i have never lost more than 4 before in a week so maybe if i eat no syns and jog everywere it might work lol i'm only gonna do red days in the hope that it works.

I certainly have a better loss when I do Red Days. That doesnt mean that I wouldnt kill for a Green Day or 4! (I tend to have one or 2) as I bloat on them.

Ah, then you need to plan your food and also munch free stuff inbetween. If you get the chance, have a look at my diary, I have put a meal plan for everyday since starting SW, it should give you some ideas hun.

xx

Hi Guys,

Well as predicted I had a gain. 3lb. Its not as bad as I thought as I was expecting more in the 6lb region to be honest but its big enough and I am making a pact with myself to stick to plan this week. After all I am not doing this for anybody other than myself.

On another note in class tonight we had a draw as every week when you had a loss you put your name on a piece of paper and put it in a bag and she drew a name out tonight and woohoo it was mine. I am well happy as the prize was a 5 week countdown so seeing as I am only in week 6 of my 12 week countdown I dont have to pay for a class till the 19th of March :D:D:D

I am going to plan everything over xmas, luckily for me I won't be drinking for the next two weeks as I am not going out due to my friends having no money and tbh I would rather like a break seeing as I have had lots of nights out since starting SW.

Mrs V I love Sociology as a subject I just struggle remembering all the names and things lol. I was originally doing Maths, English and Sociology and although I was doing well in English I decided to drop it as the teacher wasn't the easiest to learn from and I would rather concentrate on the two subjects I am passionate about.

Dont worry about your gain Hun, it will come off again and well done for winning the CountDown raffle..how cool is that?!

I know I was well chuffed, my grandma's face was a picture though because we played pass the parcel at group last night and she won.......................an orange. Someone won sprouts lol. We all got a little bottle of wine too but I don't drink the stuff (tastes like vinegar lol) so its going in mums xmas stocking.

Hello everyone! I am so so so sorry for not being around much at all. I have been hiding in the corner like a naughty little girl!! I hope I am still in! I am going to rejoin again in January as I just can't get myself going before. At least I lost that weight in the first week! I can't wait to go again, but I am just being realistic knowing that there's too much going on at the mo. So I am gonna enjoy christmas and really bew 100% from January. I am not sure how realistic my target is now, but I will try!!

I hope you are all doing. I will try and keep in contact - even if it's just a brief hello!

Take care all xx

Hey ladies,

i had a naughty meal last night but hey it's xmas i think were all finding it hard at the mo but january is near so not to worry i'm sure we can all make up our losses first few weeks in Jan.

Hiya folks,

Managed to scrape off a 1.5lb loss... not being on plan for xmas and boxing day though, not sure if 5 out of 7 days on plan with limit the damage that much but we'll do our best lol

Just can't be bothered exercising atm, too cold and sleepy and I'm on holiday with lazy mare syndrome!

Well done !! A loss is still a loss!!! I weigh tomorrow, so fingers crossed!! Decided to have tomorrow and Christmas day off plan so I can hopefully stay the same if nothingelse!! LOL. Will let you know how I do tomorrow and update thread with losses.

Xxxx

Morning all!!! I have officially left work until January 5th, but due to Hubby's snoring I am up early!!! So weighed at usual time and I've lost 5lbs this week!!! Will update thread a bit later on, as Im typing this from my mobile! He he!!

wow mrs v brill loss well done!!!

Back