MrsV - 21lbs, 19lbs, 19lbs(sts), 15lbs
Chiana - 14lbs
Ikkle87 - 28lbs, 8.5lbs
Baloo - 28lbs, 16lb
Karra - 21lbs
Kat0709 - 14lbs, 12lbs, 10lbs
Time4action - 21lbs, 20lbs
Summerscream - 18lbs

Wow well done you, you've got 15 lb's to got you can do it...
i lost 3lb last night got my half stone award and slimmer of the week! Very pleased ...

Laurie - 28lbs,22.5,21.5,18.5
Princessria - 16lbs,14lb
Rachel1974 - 16lbs, 14lb
Bunnyg - 35lbs, 21.5
Chiana - 14lbs
Ikkle87 - 28lbs, 8.5lbs
Baloo - 28lbs, 16lb
Karra - 21lbs
Summerscream - 18lbs

I think you're right!!! I keep going through the thread to see if anyone has posted and has forgotten to update their results, but no such luck - Come on Ladies, how are you all doing???? !!!!!

Well done on the loss and getting your next sticker too!!!
I'm 1lb away from a stone - wont get a sticker, as I dont go to classes, but its still an achievement! Lol

yeah course it is! i wish i could do it from home :-( i just haven't the will power.
Do you weigh yourself religiously once a week or do you have sneak peaks throughout the week?
And you can have a sticker you can have this one for now
0_half_stone.jpg
... thats just like the sticker on my book...

i haven't seen many weghty matey's posting o well looks like @ the mo its just the 3 of us
xxx

yeah course it is! i wish i could do it from home :-( i just haven't the will power.
Do you weigh yourself religiously once a week or do you have sneak peaks throughout the week?
And you can have a sticker you can have this one for now ... thats just like the sticker on my book...

i haven't seen many weghty matey's posting o well looks like @ the mo its just the 3 of us
xxx

Awww fanx for the sticker!
I normally weigh once a week religiously, but as I stayed the same; I wanted to have a sneaky peak and on Friday was down 5lbs...I was out Saturday night for a work's meal and had chocolate torte for dessert, which was heavenly and well worth the 1lb!!!

If its only the 3 of us, then thats ok....we will still support each other through this challenge!

Kerry-Ann
xx

I am still here!!!
My weigh in is tomorrow. Being doing all original this week again so fingers crossed!
Rach xx

Laurie and Mrs V fantastic weight losses. I only get 1 or 2 pound losses at the moment. Whats your secret!
Rach xx

Hi Rach...no secret Hun, I've done 6 days red, 1 day green, which is the norm for me unless its TOTM, then I have 2 days Green. I stayed the same the week before, so knew that this week should be a good loss for me.
I have a pattern where I loose weight, stay same, gain, loose and Im prepared for that...took me a while and a lot of tears though to recognise it and thats with sticking to the plan 100%!
So who knows what next week will bring! Lol...Im not having a roast for Christmas Day as Hubby doesnt like veg and I cant eat one due to the gastric band, so probably have a salad! Lol!!!

Omg salad for christmas dinner no way!
I am having a original dinner with loads of turkey and sausages and bacon and veg.
And a big buffet in the evening which I will be naughty at along with loads of wine.
Can't wait to hear about extra easy though to make up for all my naughtiness
Rach xx

right thats it next week i'm doing a 6 day red one day green see if i cant boost my weight loss i think it's best to go red xmas day.

Hope I'm adding myself on right - thanks for the invite ria :)

Laurie - 28lbs,22.5,21.5,18.5
Princessria - 16lbs,14lb
Rachel1974 - 16lbs, 14lb
Bunnyg - 35lbs, 21.5
Chiana - 14lbs
Ikkle87 - 28lbs, 8.5lbs
Baloo - 28lbs, 16lb
Karra - 21lbs
Summerscream - 18lbs
LoChan1984 - 14lbs

Will say I'll add my losses starting from next week, I'll have 6 WIs left up until the last one in January including next monday so aiming for 14lb loss over that, ambitious including the christmas week!

Sorry if I've misunderstood how it should work :)

Welcome to Weighty Matey's!!! Hun...you have done it right!

I always feel better after red days too, just bought a burger maker from lakeland so I can make my own and some skewers for kebabs. Never cooked so much in my life!!

Hmmm...must dig out my burger press...thanks for the reminder Rach!

My freezer is full of things from Joe's sausages atm, I need a new george foreman to cook them all on though - my dinky pink one died after a run in with a gammon steak last week :cry:

Hey LoChan,
Welcome to weighty mateys!
How are you?
How are you finding the diet...
Ummm Joe's i've never tried anything from there do you like their stuff.
I am overly obsessed with Morrisons eat smart sausages which are totally free...you get 8 in a pack for £1.99, have you tried them?
xxx

Back