Step 1 Sole Source The weird dreams are back!

alipally

Serial Dieter!
It's been a couple of years since I last did SS and i forgot how quickly I start to get weird food dreams!!

Today is day 3, and last night I dreamt that I ate muesli for breakfast because I forgot I was SS'ing!! The imagined feeling of failure was soooo real!

Does anyone else have mad food dreams??

Yes!

I have had a few like that. When I have a big food binge. One of them was when I ate a whole 6 pack of apple pies and I don't even desire them along with other things.

I wake up having palpitations thinking I've ruined it and then realise it was just a nightmare!

week one- 17 1/2 pounds week two- 4 1/2 lbs week three- no weigh in week four- 11 lbs week 5- 5 1/2 lbs week 6- 4 lbs week 7- 1 lb week 8- 10 lbs week 9- 4.5 lbs week 10- 3.5 lbs

I am another that had weird food dreams, once I dreamt I ate a Chinese and the other time was a dominos! They were during my first two weeks, they were like nightmares really! I woke up with the worst feeling of guilt!

Starting Weight: 11st 7lb. Week 1 WI: -7lb (11st). Week 2 WI: -3lb (10st 11lb). Week 3 WI: -5lb (10st 6lb). Week 4 WI: -3lb (10st 3lb). Week 5 WI: -2lb (10st 1lb). Week 6 WI: -1.5lb (9st13.5lb). Week 7 WI: -2.5lb (9st 11). Week 8 WI: STS. Week 9 WI: -2lb (9st9lb). Week 10 WI: -4lb (9st5lb).

Haha it's only happened to me once, I woke up feeling really guilty and ashamed but initially didn't know why! When I started to remember my dream I'd had a big binge and gone crazy with food. Was relieved to realise it was just a dream!

On a related note, I did dream that I ran out of my shakes and whatnot without realizing it, and was trying to figure out what to do until my next shipment arrived. I woke up so hungry!

I suppose its has a lot to do with how much of ourselves we invest in this diet and what it means to each of us... Rehearsing the consequences of breaking the diet is possibly our subconscious trying to make sense of the lack of calories?!

Back