The Worlds best diet ITV1

Bad jar, my setiments exactly! What a bag o' pants!!!lol

Dad's saggy pants!

is that a reference to this: ;)
BP1.jpg

wow!!! I would love to be able to do a saggy pants pic like that one day lol

LOL, They are the biggest I ever had Sophs, size 56" waist. I keep them to try on every now and again. I'm now 36" or 38" depending on the make.

You have done amazingly well Jim!!

My waist is losing size quickly. But my hips and thighs are on the go slow lol...But where as I had a strange shape before, I am gaining a feminine shape now....I cannot wait for the rest to catch up....then saggy pants pic, here I come!!lol

I look forward to seeing them sophs. :)

what, with one hand holding my pants up. ;)

I don't watch those programmes for fear of putting my foot through the screen. ITV depend too much for their revenue on the carb manufacturers. Even the BBC let us down, perhaps the management are afraid their shares will drop.

BBC show quite a few cookery programmes - saturday kitchen, masterchef, beat the takeaway, nigella, rick stein, rachel, bill granger....You can see why they'd be carb conscious!

Actually I rather like watching the cookery show, it gives me ideas for low carb versions of what they are preparing.

LOL I watch Nigella and co too so I can get inspiration and tweak to my low carb needs :)

I am thirty three years young now and after trying almost every diet in the book I have found low carb works for me perfectly.

Lots more energy,real food and to me it doesn't feel like a diet.
More a way of life.I know I can follow this.
Its helped me shed my baby weight after having my two eldest boys and now again after having third son(and last,lol) its working again.

Started June 14th and was a size 18 (I'm only 5"2 as well) and now size 12 comfortably ;)
Almost at goal and its been so easy for me.
Tried the low fat and points and they depressed me no end.

So yes,that programme was pants! :p LOL

Back